Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover secured card upgraduate I wanted to shared with everyone

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover secured card upgraduate I wanted to shared with everyone

I dont yet. since I graduated last month. I call discover to ask about CLI they said they will reviews you account on quarterly basis anywhere 3-6 months that the computer generates when they does that when your card turns to unsecured. But when you are secured they do it monthly.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there,

My intital credit limit was $ 200.00  when they sent me my security deposit $200.00 back they add my unsecured card to $2000.00

If your security deposit was $500.00 you will get $2,500 credit line. Nothing change same benefits and same account number  it from secured to unsecured that is major difference told by discover CSR

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much. I am so glad to share hope everyone luck. My security deposit was 200.00 when started after that  when my secured card converted over unsecured the credit lime automatic generate to 2000. It on my current statement which cool.  CLI I havent ask for one yet. I am enjoying the one I am currently have until I am ready this the first card I have generous credit  limit. I am been wise and careful too

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Hard work really pay of I am so Happy!!!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. Discover is the only  credit card  beside my chase debit card I put in  my wallet. I love it. It great.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.