cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover secured graduated and CLI!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover secured graduated and CLI!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Well done and Congrats. I just started with my 200.00 Secured. 

Stick with it and it will grow! In addition, they were very quick in sending the check for the deposit amount back as well!! Good Luck with this!

Message 11 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

congrats, you're on a roll!
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your win!  I personally have a Discover It $2,300.  One of my best cards.  

Message 13 of 16
CreditRebuilder2020
Frequent Contributor

That is awesome. Wow it is possible! Going on close to a year with my Discover Secured, waiting to see it unsecure, I've had my Capital One Platinum Secured unsecure and got a CLI to $500.

That's a great SL from a secured card graduation and I'm sure you can grow that in no time!

X1 VISA SIG $15,500/ AMEX Gold / Petal 1 $3600 / Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA $3K / VENMO Visa $900 / Verizon Visa $2K / Apple Card $1500 SL / Wyndham Rewards Earner Visa $500 / WALGREENS Store $1K / Amazon Store $5000 SL/ Discover IT Chrome $2500K / BP Prime Rewards VISA $4350 / PayPal MC $3500 / BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1K / Cap One Savor One $1200 / Cap One QS1 $950 / Blaze MC $2250 / Credit One $850 / Credit One AMEX $1200 / OpenSky $600 / AvantCard $1000 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated) $400 / eBay MC $750
FEB '22 EX: 698 EQ: 700 TU: 713 | UTL: 23% | Total Credit Limit: $54000
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED NOVEMBER 2021) | NEW GOAL SCORE: 725 for ALL FICOs
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Logged in this morning and saw that my SL went $300 to $2000!!! I was just past 7 months with the DC secured card. Have not yet received the email yet, but will update thread.

Congrats, I started mine in Dec 2017 and am hoping for it to go unsecured soon.  I think I might have messed myself up, this is my seventh month but only my sixth statement due to me changing the due date.  So who knows lol, Congratulations though!! Thanks for the hope!!

Update:

My line just graduated today lol upped the Credit Limit to $2000.  

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!  I just went into my 2nd month with my Discover It Secured.  Started off with $200 and today I added $1000 more as this card is our utilities and revolving services credit card.  I was told the increased credit line will show within 8 days. I've made 3 payments on it (so that everything will clear without hitting the $200 mark) and I'm hoping I will graduate on that 7th month.  Discover's customer service is great!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.