Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover showed me some CLI love... 2k CLI

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Discover showed me some CLI love... 2k CLI

Discover showed me a bit of love for the first time in a long time today... 2000... also let me adjust the CL but i took the whole thing

Now up to 18300....

-J

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover showed me some CLI love... 2k CLI

Congratulations on your CLI with Discover.

Message 2 of 10
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Yeah.. didnt expect that one to pan out..  Last year i was on the 30 then 60 day train with Disco... Then this year came around and like many.. it turned into No Soup for you (otherwise known as Not enough exp with current CL)  ....Decided not to keep polluting with the denial letters so avoided hulksmashing the button for awhile... It still is my highest card...

-J

Message 3 of 10
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

This will have to be the new Discover meme here.

Congrats on getting the CLI!  I finally got one after many months when I was on the 90 day train, but DW who was on the 30 day train is now at like 9 months.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on a nice cli. Dv

Message 5 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Super happy for you Jolt. This is way over do for you. I wish someone could put the hulk smash in my siggy, Discover discovered they no likey me smashing everyday. Actually i didnt smash today for first time in over a week. If anyone wants me to i do take requestsSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

So it was auto love? Does your card get any use?

Message 7 of 10
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Not autolove.. Hulksmash the CLI button love... Kinda a misnomer since i havent pushed it in awhile...

Im really not worried about any more from them... rounding it up would be nice but i dont have a need for a 20k disco ... theres plenty of room for any BT or purchase id ever need....

Message 8 of 10
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Super happy for you Jolt. This is way over do for you. I wish someone could put the hulk smash in my siggy, Discover discovered they no likey me smashing everyday. Actually i didnt smash today for first time in over a week. If anyone wants me to i do take requestsSmiley Wink

Are you still getting the consolation prizes occasionally or has that dried up too? even 500 a few times a year does add up...

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Jolt! 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.