Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover still serving AJC SPECIAL

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Discover still serving AJC SPECIAL

Even though i shouldnt be, still staying away from hps like the plague, Discover is too fun to mess withSmiley Wink Hulk smash to see if i can beat my carved in stone 90 days plus or minus schedule. Nope. But at least tonight got the screen to show my Standard $500 . Of course i took it. Turning down Ms Disco is like saying no to John Wick if he asks you to watch his carSmiley Wink Never received more than $500 on either first ( closed) card or this one. We've been dancing 2 years and im still that kid who joins the Polar Express lastSmiley Wink

Current TU fico 732 Smiley Sad yeah i cant bresk 740 in over a year. Ah well, looks like Miesterbro gets gift wrapping nowSmiley Wink
Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover still serving AJC SPECIAL

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Even though i shouldnt be, still staying away from hps like the plague, Discover is too fun to mess withSmiley Wink Hulk smash to see if i can beat my carved in stone 90 days plus or minus schedule. Nope. But at least tonight got the screen to show my Standard $500 . Of course i took it. Turning down Ms Disco is like saying no to John Wick if he asks you to watch his carSmiley Wink Never received more than $500 on either first ( closed) card or this one. We've been dancing 2 years and im still that kid who joins the Polar Express lastSmiley Wink

Current TU fico 732 Smiley Sad yeah i cant bresk 740 in over a year. Ah well, looks like Miesterbro gets gift wrapping nowSmiley Wink

I’ll take it. 

Message 2 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats AJC.. They might like you more than me lol... Tough call!

Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I always expect Discover's answers to be "no," since they have been so mean to me in the past, that when they say "yes" I literally blink at the screen a few times making sure I don't need glasses or Lasik Smiley LOL

Congrats!

Message 4 of 32
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, AJC
They finally said no to me, so now I get live vicariously through you
Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am going to go check now...

@Remedios wrote:
Congrats, AJC

Message 6 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't wanna talk about it....

@Anonymous wrote:

I am going to go check now...

@Remedios wrote:
Congrats, AJC

Message 7 of 32
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Big congrats AJC!!
Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase AJC! $500 is still a climb Smiley Happy

tenor.gif

Message 9 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! AJC on the 500 bucks. It's something. If you live long enough you might yet end up with a helluva CL.

No DD phonecall for you?

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.