Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover still serving AJC SPECIAL

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover still serving AJC SPECIAL

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats AJC! Well done! As for myself, I have accepted my fate with Discover. I call it d_shark plague, defined as 0 CLI's for long periods of time. 

Lol, Clark, one day buddy. I look around and see all these  big increases and double dips and just makes me appreciate my steady diet of AJC SpecialsSmiley Happy

Message 21 of 32
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

I' m M.I.A. for a few days and come back to see that AJC is still on Fiiirrreeee.   Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

LOLWUT WUTLOL LOL/24 NEVER/24Smiley Happy
Message 23 of 32
xaximus
Valued Contributor

AJC with the special of the day!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 24 of 32
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS.gif

Message 25 of 32
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations, AJC!  Glad they came through for you!

Discover sure seems like an odd duck.  They have been amazingly good to me - way more than I deserve, frankly.  I am not sure how they have their computers programmed to say yes or no, or how much.  Seems like they are all over the board...

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 26 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Joe.

Thsnks EW800. Yeah its almost like once you are approved, they program you into a specific cli bucket and when its time to rinse, you get what your bucket saysSmiley Wink
Message 27 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

AJC: Congrats! Hulk smashing with Discover is always fruitfull; if not a CLI, then free FICO and kindling!

EW800: They select them the usual way.
*Intern headbangs the keyboard during the guitar solo*
Message 28 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Haha, lol the intern. Hadnt heard that one before but for some reason my mind went to Airheads, someone playing Air Guitar, and some Bohemian RhapsodySmiley Wink
Message 29 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC!!!  I'm hoping Discover gets with the program soon!!!

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.