cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover wants me to do some Black Fridayweek shopping..

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Discover wants me to do some Black Fridayweek shopping..

Discover seems to want me to do some holiday shopping....

I was impatient for tuesday... and hit the button....

Starting CL: 8300....

Ending CL: 12300

This is roughly the 61 day mark ater two fails near the 31 day mark...

-J

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a nice CLI. Discover does treat its members great...

That is a nice CLI. Discover does treat its members great. Are you going to treat yourself to something nice?
Message 2 of 8
ambivalent
Established Contributor

Re: That is a nice CLI. Discover does treat its members great...

Nice! Congrats!

Aiming for 700 across FICO 8 and $150K TCL
Message 3 of 8
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: That is a nice CLI. Discover does treat its members great...

@Anonymous wrote:
That is a nice CLI. Discover does treat its members great. Are you going to treat yourself to something nice?

A little something nice I think... =)

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover wants me to do some Black Fridayweek shopping..

Nice, joltdude! Congrats!
Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dang, sorry i missed your milestone Jolt!!, thats really awesome man and hope that little something comes in handy with Christmas just around the cornerSmiley Happy. Just a couple more days til my 2 monthsaversary lol!.

Seeing as there seems to be 2 trains of thought on getting cli, use it like thetes no tomorrow or just lo spend it and maybe theyll hit up bigger cli. For me i ve been using it for most expenses including some unexpected car probs. Even though i could just put netflix on it im in 1st year and at least want to get double cash back so somethings better than nothingSmiley Happy

Thing that will probably keep the itchy finger off luv button early is your advice on possible auto luv lol. If they dont give by 3rd month, oh well, always sp luv if they wanna give. Happy holidays J!
Message 6 of 8
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Discovers getting some attention with the holidays but my somewhat larger purchase for myself went to Blispay......

Sort of wanted to have my cake and eat it too...

=)

Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Whatever brings you bliss, lol! I couldnt resist jolt, wanted to see if i landed in that select cat, hit the luv button on day 60 just to peek, but alas nada. Dont know if that will upset the possiblity of suto luv but figured oh well, only sp , worse case i get a paper to make company with all my Disco mailersSmiley Happy. Another month to go to check again hahaSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.