Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover who? Discover Me!

tag
WowCool
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover who? Discover Me!

Wow Cool!!!!

Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!    You on fire!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 21 of 61
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!!

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 22 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy cow the world is ending! What’s next, aliens?? This is almost too much to process...

Congrats mi amigo, this has been a long time coming - enjoy it!!

I went in and tried for one just now, thinking if they’re finally showing you love, maybe they’ll be willing...

Nope, I didn’t get a CLI, I got the finger. No worries though - a win for you on this is a win for us all Smiley Happy
Message 23 of 61
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, thank you everyoneSmiley Happy It is indeed a sad day in AJC Household. Retiring my Special seems too early but if i must i hope the next generation will carry it with PrideSmiley Happy

I almost closed my browser , as is my norm but something seemed weird. This time, a out of respect , i set my calendar for 3 months and will try to smash once to test the waters . Well, i was a stinker yesterday just verifying there was no DD, so i did smash 1 extra time lol. Lets continue to Discover DiscoverSmiley Happy
Message 24 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

You've finally been Discovered!  Nice CLI!

instant-win.jpg

Message 25 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent!! Congrats AJC.....Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 61
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The AJC special is no more! 🤯

Awwww, kinda sad when u put it that waySmiley Sad  Maybe we could rename it the AJC virus when we can't get no satisfactionSmiley Very HappySmiley Wink

@AverageJoesCredit   Why in the world didn't you DD(call in)?  Were you scared they'd figure out it was you and take the cli back? lol!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 27 of 61
HindSight_20_20
Frequent Contributor

Yooo!! That's what I'm talking about - congrats sir!!

Goal Score: EX 700|TU 700|EQ700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

HiltonHonors AMEX 2K | Amazon Store CC $800 | Bed Bath & Beyond 2K | Lowes CC 11K | Cap 1 Secured $500 | Cap 1 Plat $300 | Cap 1 Savor 1K |Citi Secured $200 | Target $500 | Kohl's $1K | Truist Cashback 4.5K | Penfed Power Cash Back 3.5K |Apple Pay CC 3K | Venmo Sig Visa 7.5K | SECU 13.5K | Bragg Mutual FCU 10K | Best Buy Citi Visa $2.5K | DiscoverIT CB 11.5K
Message 28 of 61
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Your sacrifices at the Temple of Disco have been rewarded.. Congratulations =)

Wish i saw this last night because I ended up going to bed early.... 

Good show AJC!

-J

Message 29 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations AJC!

Message 30 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.