Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovered Discover Rediscovered My IT Factor

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Discovered Discover Rediscovered My IT Factor

3K-4K were the two values I usually saw in my CLI request if it was successful......

Oddly i never did seem to get the 500 and 300 offers... it either was... Offer, or no soup for you...

Thanks AJC =)

Can live with 3K being called the Joltdude special... =)

Message 41 of 43
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriositywrote:

Congrats on the approval.  Also understand the 0% factor for BT if it is a value to you Smiley Happy

P.S. I still think you are a gluton for punishment though lol..  I will keep my Miles open and PC it after a year to IT card and only use it for 5% cats have the best APR of I believe it is 12.24 now, but only 4250 CL, but should be 5250 before it make the year and whatever even though it is still weak compared to my other cards by a large margin it isn't hurting me and hurting them more on the 5% cats which I will only use when the  PC comes available after the year.  In mean time putting about 300 a month on it for just non-cat stuff for the double cash back but certainly not in my wallet 90% of the month.

Least i have a new goal.. post 0% period on new purchases im going to try for that 12.24 rate

=)

Message 42 of 43
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, Jolt thats a worthy Disco Merry Christmas eve ......specialSmiley Happy
Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.