Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discovered

tag
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

Discovered

Alright.
Discover brought me out of the garden and right back in I go. Pulled the trigger online, had to call in and verify (with one of the coolest reps I've probably talked to) and was approved 🤙🏽
Pulled from EQ
SL- 1K

Not bad, given I'm battling a 1.5 year old 4K collection. Thanks to everyone listening to me stress over IT for the past two weeks for nothing 😁 Gardening time for 24 months!

Edit: I told the rep my name wasn't Joe and it worked out. Coincidence?

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Re: Discovered

Coincidence? I think NOT.

Lol congrats! That will grow in no time.
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 2 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!

Message 3 of 35
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the Disco family!

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 4 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha! Joe at it again...

Welcome to the Disco fam! She gave me a luv a couple days ago with a nice $1800 CLI. Tried double dipping today and didn't go over the way I wanted Smiley Sad Oh well... I was approved for a Amex with SL $10k recently, so I am ok with the denial..

You can ask for CLI whenever you want without affecting your reports btw.

Message 5 of 35
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

Thanks @pinkandgrey I have a good feeling about this. I'm ready to toss a lot at this one and let it see a ton of action. Poor Cap1

Message 6 of 35
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

Thanks @C_ ... congrats on that CLI and amex limit tho! I was hoping for a bit more with Disco, but I'll have it growing in no time

Message 7 of 35
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big congratsSmiley Happy Use it well and you can set up a second one nicely next year! Sincerely JosephSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SoCalifornia wrote:
Thanks @C_ ... congrats on that CLI and amex limit tho! I was hoping for a bit more with Disco, but I'll have it growing in no time

Thanks! I've been rebuilding for over a year. Felt like it took forever, but it was well worth going into rebuild mode and locking down everything. That and this forum taught me a ton about finances!

Message 9 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.