Re: Discovered

" I told the rep my name wasn't Joe" Smiley LOL

Congrats!

Message 13 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SoCalifornia wrote:
Thanks @pinkandgrey I have a good feeling about this. I'm ready to toss a lot at this one and let it see a ton of action. Poor Cap1

Congrats, I'm in the same boat the only use out of both of my Cap1 cards is Netflix on one and then Hulu on the other. Discover is getting all my normal spends on it.

Message 14 of 35
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam!Bam!

@SoCalifornia wrote:
Edit: I told the rep my name wasn't Joe and it worked out. Coincidence?

Bam! Bam! Grand Slam!Bam! Bam! Grand Slam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 15 of 35
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

@xLeGeNDx
I'm waiting for Cap1 to reinstate account combination and let the QS1 absorb into the QS- unless a product change comes up in the meantime. Basically, moving into the Discover direction to phase out Cap eventually. I'm tired of being bucketed on low tier cards when I have the credit to move on.

Message 16 of 35
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

Thanks everybody.
I appreciate this forum with a passion.

Message 17 of 35
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Congratulations...

Now don't go pressing that CLI button just yet... WAIT.. Its not very common that Miss Disco gives you a CLI out of the gate (in the first three months/statements...something about getting to know you a bit) ... WAIT for a few days after your THIRD statement... You might get some AUTO-luv.. which you can very likely Double Dip..... Thing is  there have been folks who actually lost out on the full CLI due to this... Basically check your account 3-4 days after your third statement and see if you got an auto CLI.. usually it appears on your account page as an increased limit before you get the email.. If you get an auto CLI.. go and hit the CLI button..... and try for a Double Dip.... Then if you dont get any affection after the waiting period.. THEN hit the button.... What you do next is up to you.. 

-J

-J

Message 18 of 35
SoCalifornia
Frequent Contributor

Thanks AJC. I appreciate all of the extras I get from the more experienced guys.
The rep didn't actually know you 😏😁🤷🏽‍♂️

Message 19 of 35
tbque
Valued Contributor

Awesome, congrats on getting in with Disco!

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.