Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney!!!

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Disney!!!

Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! The perks are great and use it all the time when we go to Disney! 

Message 12 of 21
Mayn
Regular Contributor

What were your scores for this card approval?
Message 13 of 21
GettingBetter2015
Regular Contributor

Mayn, my scores are EX:664, EQ:669, &TU:650. I have a ton of new accounts and inqs and was denied this card when I applied back in March, I had a couple baddies fall off in late March/early April which made me want to apply. I had filled out the application and didn't submit it because I was waffling on my decision, I let my 7 year old son hit the submit button and now I'm glad I did!
Slowly rebuilding, learning as I go, but that's the beauty of learning...You never have to stop!

Current FICO scores: EX: 664 TU: 650 EQ: 668

Message 14 of 21
Mayn
Regular Contributor

That's awesome. Congrats. I really want to get this card but not yet. I'll have to wait a bit. My 630's and 620's I don't think will do it. But again congrats. That's a cool card.
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Those cards are so cool looking!Smiley Happy

We are here at Disney now; the kiosks to apply are everywhere AND they have your card ready for you while you're here. Very very tempting!!!
Message 16 of 21
Mayn
Regular Contributor

Gosh no kidding. Heck go get yourself one if u won't harm yourself. U get some good discounts at the park.
Message 17 of 21
GettingBetter2015
Regular Contributor

Oh, how tempting that would be! Glad I'll already have mine when we get there... they did ask if I wanted to apply at the Disney store about a week ago. I explained that I had already applied and was just waiting on Chase to make up their mind. The girl at the register laughed and said hers took a month when all was said and done.
Slowly rebuilding, learning as I go, but that's the beauty of learning...You never have to stop!

Current FICO scores: EX: 664 TU: 650 EQ: 668

Message 18 of 21
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 19 of 21
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.