Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Disco Luv Today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Double Disco Luv Today!

Hey guys! So since it is the first of the month and a few days after my statement cuts, I decided to try my luck with Discover. I've had this account open since 11/2018 with an sl of $800 and have not yet been given any auto cli's, but was granted my first sp cli in May which brought it to $1500. Today I hit the button and was granted a $300 increase so I took it and that brought my total cl to 1800. So then I called the "DD" line  which for some reason is in Delaware, and she immediately asked if I had requested an increase online so I answered yes, but was wondering if perhaps there was more to add? She said let's take a look and then came back and said that she could only increase it to $2400 so even though inside I hollered YESSSSSS!!!, I calmly accepted and thanked her. My scores are pretty much the same as in sig, with only TU increasing to 688 last week. I tried a few other accounts, but they said no so for now I'm happy with the Disco luv...yay!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Double Disco Luv Today!

"I hollered YESSSSSS!!!"

Congrats!!!

Message 2 of 9
Clockworkz
New Contributor

Congrats on the nice CLI!

What is the DD phone number to call?

Starting Score: 588
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 750

Message 3 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the double dip CLI !
Message 4 of 9
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Disco Fever!Disco Fever!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 5 of 9
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

BOOM....You...REALLY...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Disco CLI and the AWESOME  Recon - That's how it's DONE!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Outstanding 🐱🐈🦁🐯🐅🐆
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! It sure is fun to smash that button and have them say, yes we can lol! I sooo love the disco fever and the nailed it memes...priceless! The number I have for the DD on the Disco line is 800-347-4856 and I actually found it somewhere within this forum on another disco thread and decided to save it for future use. So glad I did because it came in handy! Hope it helps someone else who'd like to try for the DD. Happy Friday!! Smiley LOL

Message 8 of 9
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your DD CLI approval!!! Also, BIG thanks for helping others that may need that number!  Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.