cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)

tag
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/27/19)

I'm just sayin.... perhaps, maybe, just maybe...  it would help to be drinking for that phone call.  Call me supersticious lol.

Message 51 of 88
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Cred4All wrote:

I'm just sayin.... perhaps, maybe, just maybe...  it would help to be drinking for that phone call.  Call me supersticious lol.

A little liquid courage won't hurt. I'm practicing my "do you know who I am" speech

Message 52 of 88
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Cred4All wrote:

A little liquid courage won't hurt. I'm practicing my "do you know who I am" speech

If the last CSR left notes in your account, it will go something like " It's Jake from AA meeting" 

Message 53 of 88
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)

UPDATE (4/28/19): this actually happened the other day, but I thought it would be a nice bit of info to post for future cardmembers. I had been looking at my email receipt and noticed I was double charged for some shoes. Called the store and they apologized to me saying sometimes the scanners pick up twice. In reality, I think I distracted the salesgirl with my gucciness. Anyways, they said they would look it up and call me back, which they did. Told me that since it was on my Nordstrom account it would be a piece of cake. Turns out, they can't refund to your card if you don't have the physical card because they need the cid. They ended up refunding to my discover. Sucks because I still have that balance to pay off, Gucci because I got the full points even though they refunded me.

Message 54 of 88
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Smiley Very HappyDrunken AppingSmiley Very Happy    (last 6 digits of social Smiley Embarassed ) Unlike the B+ you gave me cuz I didn't have enough alcohol for my story.....you get an A+.  Your wife gets an A++.  This is just funny.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 55 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok..so I just did a search on Nordstrom Approvals because I'm thinking of applying for 1 myself. I wanted to get more info and see others experiences. This was the post that came up for me. After LMAO ...LITERALLY... I think I found what I was looking for....along with a long life lesson...Dont Drink and App!!!!
Message 56 of 88
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok..so I just did a search on Nordstrom Approvals because I'm thinking of applying for 1 myself. I wanted to get more info and see others experiences. This was the post that came up for me. After LMAO ...LITERALLY... I think I found what I was looking for....along with a long life lesson...Dont Drink and App!!!!

Funny, my take away was to always drink before apping.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 57 of 88
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes, I know. The penguin nativity scene brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours. I could teach you, but I have to charge.

Message 58 of 88
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@mikesonthemend wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Funny, my take away was to always drink before apping.

While I don't promote drinking while making financial decisions, it did take the sting off of the baby limit.

Message 59 of 88
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@ very interesting approvalSmiley Tongue

Glad I came across this!

seems to be very popular at over 1500 ViewsSmiley LOL

https://i.imgur.com/ohnOAoQ.gif

Message 60 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.