cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Lol @Laura, if I were him I’d get trashed first - why mess with success? Heck, get drunker than last time and maybe he’ll get an even bigger boost😁

Yeeeeah...I was pretty loaded and it's gonna be a work night. Lol

Ahhhh, so what....mix you up a highball (7n7 or so) , call'em up and highball the heck out of them!  Good Luck and post back!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 71 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brian, who cares if it’s a work night? That’s why you drink in college - to prepare you for these things.

Buddy of mine coined a term for the condition we were all in at my bachelor party, which I love because even if you’ve never heard the word, you instantly understand what it means:

“schmammerpantsed”

I think that achieving this condition may well help you in boosting your limit to a good level. Make us proud!
Message 72 of 88
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Brian, who cares if it’s a work night? That’s why you drink in college - to prepare you for these things.

Yeah, and have plenty of protein too...like a cold water sandwich to prep.  We're rooting for ya man, just post back in same condition...not sober, it makes for a better read!Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Message 73 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ yes, definitely this!
Message 74 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

LMFAO!!!! 

Message 75 of 88
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

LMFAO!!!! 

Stay tuned....Brian don't let nobody down.  You will be lyao later.Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

Message 76 of 88
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Gucci AF" = Classic!! Smiley LOL

Message 77 of 88
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Brian_Earl_Spilner 

Alright, get up with your Knotty head and UPDATE...did you call?  Any drunken cli request success? We wanna knowSmiley LOL

Message 78 of 88
dsotm76
Frequent Contributor

I'm just here to read one of the best posts on the forums and kudo it.  :-)  And heck, I would have taken those $40 in Notes and put it to that wallet.  Must be some wallet!  Make sure to put your Nordy card front and center.  ;-)

I did read through and didn't notice if you ever got the CLI on it.  

BCE AMEX ($16200) - Citi DC ($11600) - Chase Sapphire Preferred ($10200) - Nordstrom Visa Signature ($10000) - Best Buy Citi Visa ($9950) - Chase Freedom Flex ($7700) - NHL Discover IT ($7000) - Apple Card ($6000) - Delta Gold AMEX ($6000) - Hilton Honors AMEX ($5000) - Barclay View ($5000)

Closed - Capital One Secured ($500) - It is not in my wallet. :-) - Sony/Sync ($2400)

Goal - To get in with Chase. Smiley Very Happy (ACHIEVED!)
Message 79 of 88
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@dsotm76 wrote:

I'm just here to read one of the best posts on the forums and kudo it.  :-)  And heck, I would have taken those $40 in Notes and put it to that wallet.  Must be some wallet!  Make sure to put your Nordy card front and center.  ;-)

I did read through and didn't notice if you ever got the CLI on it.  

I think He will pretty soon, But it may take a few drinks to get up the courageSmiley Very Happy

Message 80 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.