cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)

xLeGeNDx
Established Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)

The alcohol helps soften the blow in the event that you do get a denial lol


Message 61 of 88
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)

Congratulations on your approval! I love this thread, it’s Gucci AF!

 

I was just approved last month for the platinum Nordy Visa.  I’m working hard to upgrade it to the Black card!

 

Guyatthebeach

Message 62 of 88
heavylifter
Regular Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)

the story alone is worth the 300 bucks   congrats

Message 63 of 88
M_Smart007
Epic Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)

"I wanted a $400 Gucci wallet"

 

Any CLI on this one yet?

Message 64 of 88
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)


@M_Smart007 wrote:

"I wanted a $400 Gucci wallet"

 

Any CLI on this one yet?


I don't hit 4 months until Monday. I'll probably call on Tuesday.







Message 65 of 88
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)


@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

"I wanted a $400 Gucci wallet"

 

Any CLI on this one yet?


I don't hit 4 months until Monday. I'll probably call on Tuesday.


Gonna do it sober? lol!

"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 66 of 88
ImTheDevil
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)

Lol @Laura, if I were him I’d get trashed first - why mess with success? Heck, get drunker than last time and maybe he’ll get an even bigger boost😁


Platinum NPSL | Rose Gold NPSL | BCP | Delta Gold | Hilton Surpass | Hilton Honors | FNBO Prime Visa | PenFed PCR | Navy Platinum | IT Cash | IT Chrome | GHSFCU Visa Plat | Quicksilver | Target | VS | Home Depot | Lowes | Sams MC | Firestone | Overstock | Kohl’s | Key Bank auto loan (2017 Audi A6 Premium Plus S-Line)





TCL $112,400 | Agg. Util under 10%
Message 67 of 88
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)


@GApeachy wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

"I wanted a $400 Gucci wallet"

 

Any CLI on this one yet?


I don't hit 4 months until Monday. I'll probably call on Tuesday.


Gonna do it sober? lol!


The funny part is I was debating this in my head already 😅







Message 68 of 88
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)


@ImTheDevil wrote:
Lol @Laura, if I were him I’d get trashed first - why mess with success? Heck, get drunker than last time and maybe he’ll get an even bigger boost😁

Yeeeeah...I was pretty loaded and it's gonna be a work night. Lol







Message 69 of 88
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Drunken Nordstrom Apping (UPDATE: 4/28/19)


@ImTheDevil 
That's right....if he's got the sober voice they may end up putting him through VerificationSmiley Surprised
"My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home"
Message 70 of 88
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.