woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Drury Inn Visa Approved!

Approved!

Drury Inn with Commerce Bank

$11000 limit.

Experian/45(more or less) inquiries

762 Fico

15000 points with the first purchase and............................NO AF!

Looks like the $2000 BB&T Spectrum gets bumped off of the Siggy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Drury Inn Visa Approved!

Nice, congrats on the approval !!!

Message 2 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Thanks Mia!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on a nice limit no AF hotel card..  Stay there or just find the cardSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 16
12njoy
Super Contributor

Congrats.  Was this a manual review or instant decision?  I read somewhere that Commerce reviews all apps.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 6 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@12njoy wrote:

Congrats.  Was this a manual review or instant decision?  I read somewhere that Commerce reviews all apps.

Another Target? Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 16
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

Another Target? Smiley Happy

IF manual review, then most likely not.  Me and manual reviews tend to lead to disaster ( I know why).

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 8 of 16
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

I've had experience with Commerce Bank before.  Auto loan and credit card.

Great customer service!

Message 9 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats on a nice limit no AF hotel card..  Stay there or just find the cardSmiley Happy

I signed up for the loyalty program awhile back and I got a marketing email a few weeks ago asking me to apply.

i liked the 15000 points without a minimum spend. Only have to make a purchase. I apped and put it out of my mind. I didn't think I would get approved with all of the inquiries

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.