Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited Approval :-) 2.0

tag
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Ducks Unlimited Approval :-) 2.0

Here is a link to my previous approval and first CLI thread:  

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Ducks-Unlimited-Approval/m-p/5360731

I called again this morning for a SP CLI and was given another $3500 increase which looks like the norm thus far...data points below, no neg's...just wanted to keep things up to date but the orginal thread is now locked.  The gal on the phone said specifically to call again in 4 months and was very pleasant. :-)

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ducks Unlimited Approval :-) 2.0

Congrats on your Duck luv! Should be plenty for gas and sporting goods! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 48
SarahJo
Established Contributor

With camping, 2 children in sports for 3 seasons, and my husband driving an hour to and from work (see link) this card has served us wonderfully.  I have also tested the card at varying "sporting goods" stores, including local bike shops (husband and son downhill mountain bike, not cheap haha), and most places qualify for the 5% CB!

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 3 of 48
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!! Quack-QuackImage result for duck gif

Message 4 of 48
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I love my Ducks Unlimted Card although with Freedom having 2 quarters of 5% UR's it hasnt gotten much use since obtaining it but forsee next several quarters for gas/sporting goods.

Grats on your increase and your limit is certainly climbing!

Message 5 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Quack QuackSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 48
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 48
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Yup, FNBO is like clockwork, grats on the very nice CLI Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats ! it will have signifigant value to you and the Family,, I have my eye on this card but it will have to wait a few months i have a 4% sub offer on a chase FU i am going to app in sept befor the mail offer exspires .... i will pull the trigger on the quacker on the first of the year enjoy the card...

@SarahJo wrote:

With camping, 2 children in sports for 3 seasons, and my husband driving an hour to and from work (see link) this card has served us wonderfully.  I have also tested the card at varying "sporting goods" stores, including local bike shops (husband and son downhill mountain bike, not cheap haha), and most places qualify for the 5% CB!

Message 9 of 48
SwarthyOgre
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

quack.jpg

Starting scores: 5/15 - EQ: 546 | TU: 580 | EX: 554
Current scores: 4/23 - EQ: 750 | TU: 750 | EX: 750
Message 10 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.