Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited Approval :-) 2.0

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ducks Unlimited Approval :-) 2.0

I saw a reference to signature on the website so I think one is available. Most issuers start signature at 5000 so we may be platinum because they started us sub-5000.

The only question is will they let us upgrade. I hope so.
Message 21 of 48
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice work thereSmiley Happy
Message 22 of 48
zerofire
Valued Contributor

I can guarantee you that there is a Ducks Unlimited Signature Visa as I have one. I got mine by having a high SL when I got approval. If they will offer you an upgrade depends on the issuer. Some are very stingy and do not do any kind of upgrade. Others code an upgrade as a PC and you need to request it. Most commonly though when your card expires they will issue you new plastic which will say Signature on it. Which style FNBO uses I have no clue.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 23 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I thought there had to be one due to the reference on the website. Only question is how do I convert once I'm over $5000.

I don't understand what you mean by you don't know which style? I thought you have one? I'm oviously not understanding something.
Message 24 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 48
zerofire
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes, I thought there had to be one due to the reference on the website. Only question is how do I convert once I'm over $5000.

I don't understand what you mean by you don't know which style? I thought you have one? I'm oviously not understanding something.

My Ducks Unlimited Visa Signature was issued with over 5k in credit line as an SL. I got the signature card when I applied. As a result I have never needed to convert to it and have no clue if FNBO offers conversions after initial issue or what conversion style is available.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 26 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Information is old (2016) but, in the past FNBO did not do an upgrade to a Signature product. However, they reviewed the accounts and (in my case) auto upgraded me to a Visa Signature product. Not upon my request!

As good MyFicoer's know the answer "No" is just a slower "Yes" so who's to say. Of banks they have been known to be conservative and I will add "stubborn" on going outside the lines. Flip side, they have been good to me from a Customer Service end and if it is a request between the lines, good chance of getting it. Only offered as past actions.

Closed my FNBO cards due to not being in sync with the modern rewards world (back a while). Since then they have done a lot of changing! Got in on a special card offering (open for two months) a couple of years back and they have been good! Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 48
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

I have a signature Visa from my credit union, according to the web site and paperwork I got when I received it, but the card doesn't have "signature" written on it. That's not a Ducks Unlimited card, just mentioning that it may not be clearly marked. The benefits of signature vs platinum also don't seem important to me, but ymmv. I think the only two cards I really want at this point are Ducks Unlimited, and CSR (but I'm over 5/24 until 2021, so that leaves Ducks Unlimited to semi-realistically hope for).

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 28 of 48
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your CLI

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 29 of 48
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
I saw a reference to signature on the website so I think one is available. Most issuers start signature at 5000 so we may be platinum because they started us sub-5000.

The only question is will they let us upgrade. I hope so.

Yes their is a signature I have it my CL started at 15k, but anything above 5k will get it

Message 30 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.