Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited Approval :-) 2.0

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ducks Unlimited Approval :-) 2.0

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I saw a reference to signature on the website so I think one is available. Most issuers start signature at 5000 so we may be platinum because they started us sub-5000.

The only question is will they let us upgrade. I hope so.

Yes their is a signature I have it my CL started at 15k, but anything above 5k will get it

Going back I was approved for a FNBO Bucks Back Visa with a $9,000 CL and it came as a Platinum Visa. Twelve statements later FNBO upgraded it to an FNBO Vision Visa Signature (never heard of it and no information anywhere) and I did NOT request the change as the rewards remained the same. Why I was only approved for the Platinum is a question but maybe the BK from many years back which had fallen off of my credit bureau reports still lingered on the sidelines.

FNBO has stuck to the Signature approvals being an initial starting credit limit of $5,000 as another poster stated and the option for FNBO to approve the application as an upgrade is included in the language showing on the FNBO website. Possibly, like everything today, it may be YMMV based on your credit.

Message 31 of 48
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Updating this thread: I called and received a $5000 CLI yesterday :-)  I did ask about upgrading to the Signature version and the gal said that FNBO periodically reviews accounts to determine if the upgrade is granted, and that it is something that cannot be requested.  Quack Quack!

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 32 of 48
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 33 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SarahJo Congratulations!! Like clockwork! And they are now increasing! That's great! Congratulations, indeed...I'm patiently waiting out my first six, two more to go! You are showing us how its done, great job! Smiley Happy Are you going by days or months? 121 days? Or the 6th to the 6th, for example.

@zerofire ahhh, now I understand what you were saying! Somehow I missed my notification and just saw this today with OP's update. I must have been tired, when I read it, today it was clear as a bell. Thanks for the patience and clarification.

Message 34 of 48
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

7bff8670a655a8d11963a74b6defc0c1.gif

Message 35 of 48
SarahJo
Established Contributor

@Birdman7 I have been going by statement closing dates, +1 day to be safe ;-)...so 4 more statements +1 day I will call again and ask if any SP CLI’s are available for my account.

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 36 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was approved for this today after applying yesterday! Thanks for keeping this thread up to date its been lovely for me to see how FNBO will be with CLIs. I got an SL of 9400... which seems like a weird number but ill take it! Hopefully it's a siggy. Smiley Happy

Edit: because i evidently cannot type this evening...
Message 37 of 48
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I was approved for this today after applying yesterday! Thanks for keeping this thread up to date its been lovely for me to see how FNBO will be with CLIs. I got an SL of 9400... which seems like a weird number but ill take it! Hopefully it's a siggy. Smiley Happy

Edit: because i evidently cannot type this evening...

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 38 of 48
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous  Congratulations!

Message 39 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous  Congratulations!

THANKS!!!    Smiley Very Happy

Message 40 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.