Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited Approval :-) 2.0

tag
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Re: Ducks Unlimited Approval :-) 2.0

@SarahJo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Please tell me more about what sporting goods stores will work, I just got the card. Also for gas, works inside the store as well as at the pump?

Sure!  For sporting goods thus far we've received the 5% from: Dick's Sporting Goods, Bass Pro, Backcountry.com, bike shops that also sell ski and fitness equipment (local and online).  Nike.com does not earn the benefit.  What you purchase does not matter, just the store...need underwear and Dick's or Backcountry carry it? You're set. I can update a list as time goes on with more experimenting, I've only had the card for 8 months. 

In my experience for gas stations it works inside and at the pump.  It is regardless of whether it's for a sandwich or to fill your tank, the benefit is 5%.  

Update on 5% benefits:  

- Gas station purchases consistently earn the reward, still regardless of purchase.  We have a camp in east bumble and the only store for a considerable distance is a gas station.  This is a large place that also doubles as a grocery, all purchases code 5% CB. 

- SteepandCheap.com earns the CB, it is owned by backcountry, but you never know how things will code once cleared ;-)

- Nike.com does not code for the 5%, but the outlet store purchase did.

- The North Face physical store did not earn 5%

- AYSO soccer enrollment fees accepted by a Dick's owned online portal did not earn 5% (worth a shot, haha)

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 41 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s finally my Time I’m about to try
Message 42 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It’s finally my Time I’m about to try

GOOD LUCK!!! Let us know! 

Message 43 of 48
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 44 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 45 of 48
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Yusssss! I love this card, I know we're not supposed to get emotionally attached, but I really do 😂 Happy ❤️Day 

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 46 of 48
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

I think Ducks is gonna replace MLife on my wish list. $3500 every 4 months is monsterous

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 47 of 48
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Congrats!! Quack-QuackImage result for duck gif

That is sooooo cute @M_Smart007 

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 48 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.