cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited Approval (Keep 'Em Rolling)

tag
cem13
Established Contributor

Ducks Unlimited Approval (Keep 'Em Rolling)

In previous thread, I was approved for 3rd Navy FCU Platinum ($7,900 SL) and Apple Card ($5,500 SL).  I was also denied SP CLI on other 2 BNave cards due to "maximum allowed" at $25K each.  So I decided to keep the train rolling.  I app'd to Ducks Unlimited and approved for $3,500 SL.  Total CC SL this week is $16,900.

History:  I took out a personal loan at 5% to pay down some CC debt.  I bought a new car last week as well.  I have 3 new accounts (NFCU,  New Car and P/L) within one week.  I paid off NFCU so they reported 0 Balance but the other 3 accounts have not reported yet.  This morning myFico alerted me that my EX went up 10 points to 705 (F08).  So I took the chance and I doing a happy dance.  I have no INQ on EX.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Ducks Unlimited Approval (Keep 'Em Rolling)

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 2 of 6
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Congrats!
Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 3 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats & Happy Holidays!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Ducks Unlimited approval! Enjoy that 5% Cashback! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice! Congratulations!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.