Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited Approval

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Ducks Unlimited Approval

You would do very well to treat that approval and FNBO like Gold.

They are an exceptionally great lender with card products that can grow the longer time passes.

Guess that same could said for other lenders of course but do a search here in the forums on FNBO and you can draw on some strong results from others who have had favorable results and still do!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Message 11 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

This is the card that's super good on Fuel purchases, right?  Man, I'd love to have this one....congrats to you!  It's not offered in our state, sad.  Happy x2 for you though! 

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

This is the card that's super good on Fuel purchases, right?  Man, I'd love to have this one....congrats to you!  It's not offered in our state, sad.  Happy x2 for you though! 

Yes and its available countrywide just put in a state thats in their geo footprint with all your other correct info on the app and they will correct it on their end.

Message 13 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

Yes and its available countrywide just put in a state thats in their geo footprint with all your other correct info on the app and they will correct it on their end.

Is it an instant approval or that "7-10" message sometimes?  I really want this one.

Message 14 of 22
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

To @gdale6   I guess what I'm asking is is it always an instant approval or do you have to wait.....

Message 15 of 22
jb90
Valued Member

@GApeachy wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

To @gdale6   I guess what I'm asking is is it always an instant approval or do you have to wait.....

They have no branches in my state and I have no history with them, yet I still got instant approval. From what I have read, sometimes they will do manual underwriting similar to USB. 

Message 16 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@GApeachy wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

No its not always an instant approval. My apps have always been reviewed before approval but the wait has been short, less than 48 hours if app early in the week. Not much gets done over the weekend in underwriting with FNBO like it does with others.

Message 17 of 22
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

Congrats OP! This is a goal card of mine, I'm probably a year+ away from trying my luck applying for it though!

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 18 of 22
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the DP's! Congrats on the great limit.
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.