Not applicable

Re: Ducks Unlimited Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

😳 

😯 

How the heck did you pull that one off?! I thought FNBO no likey inquiries. Congrats!

Now stahhhhhppp before you push me out of the garden. Smiley Sad

Thanks @Anonymous     I have no idea.   A 1/4 of my line up is cards from banks that usually are INQ sensative, and yet i have those cards and nice limts on those cards..    I have no idea but i'm thankful for what i got Smiley Happy

How are your card balances? 

I have about 46% on my NFCU 0% BT card, but the other 3-4 with a balance are general spend maybe 200 which gets paid when the bills are paid.   Once it all reports, i'll be 8.6 overall and just that one NFCU with over 28.9

I'm really tempted to jump the fence before Citi reports and I'm in jail for awhile with a 56% card. 

Message 11 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

I think youre gonna need a bigger wallet.

Im looking at this card too

Congrats again Jago !!!

@Meanmchine   Are you reading my mind?   I was just thinking that.. i have a 24 slot SD hipster wallet and a regular daily carry 12 slot.   I might need a bigger one. 

Yes, i have wanted the ducks card for the 5% gas for awhile, but didnt think i could get it.   I was wrong thankfully.  Now all of my daily spend is 5% or better without waiting on the disco category to come up. 

Message 12 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm really tempted to jump the fence before Citi reports and I'm in jail for awhile with a 56% card. 

That is one i hadn't posted was my Citi DC denial this evening.   I have a general 2% card, so it was stupid of me, but they are a tough nut to crack for me.  I'm sure it was INQs and new Accts. 

Message 13 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That is one i hadn't posted was my Citi DC denial this evening.   I have a general 2% card, so it was stupid of me, but they are a tough nut to crack for me.  I'm sure it was INQs and new Accts. 

Citi has their 6/6 inquiry rule so that could easily be it. 

I am trying really hard to hold myself back. I have Disco for 3% for a year which is great but BCP has a preapproval and $205 left of SUB after AF...

Message 14 of 54
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

wowgif.gif

AU

Message 15 of 54
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

I should have just did one post as a Spree.  I wanted a 5% gas card for when it's not the disco catergory. 

Approved SL 3900

Score EX 710

INQ: 12 (under 1yr scoreable)

Income: lower 5 figures

New Accts:  24/24  -12/12 -  6/6

Better to burn out than fade away..   

Image result for nathan fillion no words meme

I'm just kidding... I do have words - that's fantastic!  Smiley Very Happy  screamer.gif

I would have been afraid of that one, yet you showed us how it's done by getting instantly approved!  Smiley Very Happy worthy.gif

Image result for like a boss meme

Message 16 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am trying really hard to hold myself back. I have Disco for 3% for a year which is great but BCP has a preapproval and $205 left of SUB after AF...

Yeah, my BCP is paying off even with the AF, i've earned so much more with 6% back. Mine was an upgrade from the BCE tho, and i did get a nice little spend bonus with the UPG

Message 17 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SEAlifer wrote:

wowgif.gif

Thanks @SEAlifer 

Message 18 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @UncleB    I just said the He-(double hockey sticks) with it and tried.    3900 SL  was higher than i thought i would get too

Yeah, i don't know how i keep getting these off shoot conservative ones so easy.   Except the Superman UMB.  But heard they hate everyone even 800+.   Sad since Superman and Batman are top on my list for heroes. 

Message 19 of 54
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Stay strong @Anonymous, you've been a participant in the Garden thread so stick with your goals... "My goal is to garden until 2/2020"

Message 20 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.