tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ducks Unlimited Approval

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm really tempted to jump the fence before Citi reports and I'm in jail for awhile with a 56% card. 

That is one i hadn't posted was my Citi DC denial this evening.   I have a general 2% card, so it was stupid of me, but they are a tough nut to crack for me.  I'm sure it was INQs and new Accts. 

Citi has their 6/6 inquiry rule so that could easily be it. 

I am trying really hard to hold myself back. I have Disco for 3% for a year which is great but BCP has a preapproval and $205 left of SUB after AF...

Stay strong @Anonymous, you've been a participant in the Garden thread so stick with your goals... "My goal is to garden until 2/2020"

@Anonymous    +10000  to this.     You have made it this far, don't give up now.    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Message 21 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm really tempted to jump the fence before Citi reports and I'm in jail for awhile with a 56% card. 

That is one i hadn't posted was my Citi DC denial this evening.   I have a general 2% card, so it was stupid of me, but they are a tough nut to crack for me.  I'm sure it was INQs and new Accts. 

I am trying really hard to hold myself back. I have Disco for 3% for a year which is great but BCP has a preapproval and $205 left of SUB after AF...

Stay strong @Anonymous, you've been a participant in the Garden thread so stick with your goals... "My goal is to garden until 2/2020"

Thanks Fin. I will go find something else to do to take my mind off of it. I should have grabbed the BCP before I entered the garden but it will still be there in February. 

Message 22 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous    +10000  to this.     You have made it this far, don't give up now.    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Thank you sir. I will stick with the gardening but when February comes and I get that BK off TU, that's gonna be the end of my garden stay 😂 

Message 23 of 54
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 24 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I should have just did one post as a Spree.  I wanted a 5% gas card for when it's not the disco catergory. 

Approved SL 3900

Score EX 710

INQ: 12 (under 1yr scoreable)

Income: lower 5 figures

New Accts:  24/24  -12/12 -  6/6

Better to burn out than fade away..   

was your approval instant? did you get a 7-10 day waiting message, or have to do recon or anything like that? you didn't have to talk them up or renegotiate your limit?

this is the 2nd approval for the ducks card i've seen like this. i think they're loosening up the requirements.

Message 25 of 54
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats, Jago! 🎉🎉🎉

Always conquering the inquiry conservative banks.

Message 26 of 54
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You're not missing anything. I kind of regret getting mine.

Message 27 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You're not missing anything. I kind of regret getting mine.

It's a lot more valuable now that you can get TYPs instead of just cash back though. 

Message 28 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I should have just did one post as a Spree.  I wanted a 5% gas card for when it's not the disco catergory. 

Approved SL 3900

Score EX 710

INQ: 12 (under 1yr scoreable)

Income: lower 5 figures

New Accts:  24/24  -12/12 -  6/6

Better to burn out than fade away..   

Sorry you got this card so late in the hunting season?! Would have combined you with @kilroy8 and @CreditCuriosity for a duck and pheasant hunting trip out of Watertown South Dakota? Smiley Sad

Message 29 of 54
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on another card.  You are on fire.  certainly you landed one of the harder cards to get with an instant approval as FNBO is known to be inquiry sensitive.  Take the card and run like you stole it.  Enjoy!

Message 30 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.