Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited Approval

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ducks Unlimited Approval

You are complete nowSmiley Happy 24/24 12/12 6/6 lol 100% Smiley Happy Big congrats JSmiley Happy
Message 31 of 54
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on getting one of the tougher cards to get approved for! 

That's what I call keeping your ducks in a row. Smiley Wink

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 32 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I should have just did one post as a Spree.  I wanted a 5% gas card for when it's not the disco catergory. 

Approved SL 3900

Score EX 710

INQ: 12 (under 1yr scoreable)

Income: lower 5 figures

New Accts:  24/24  -12/12 -  6/6

Better to burn out than fade away..   

was your approval instant? did you get a 7-10 day waiting message, or have to do recon or anything like that? you didn't have to talk them up or renegotiate your limit?

this is the 2nd approval for the ducks card i've seen like this. i think they're loosening up the requirements.

It was instant

Message 33 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I should have just did one post as a Spree.  I wanted a 5% gas card for when it's not the disco catergory. 

Approved SL 3900

Score EX 710

Sorry you got this card so late in the hunting season?! Would have combined you with @kilroy8 and @CreditCuriosity for a duck and pheasant hunting trip out of Watertown South Dakota? Smiley Sad

Thanks @Anonymous. not much of a hunter, unless my 9mm is good to use

Message 34 of 54
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved SL 3900

Score EX 710

was your approval instant? did you get a 7-10 day waiting message, or have to do recon or anything like that? you didn't have to talk them up or renegotiate your limit?

this is the 2nd approval for the ducks card i've seen like this. i think they're loosening up the requirements.

@Anonymous Actually, they're not....plenty of denials in the Applications forums.   There's specific criteria that must be met for this card and having a good strategy plays a role.  I was approved for it last month with a boatload of inquiries but my profile is fairly thick/aged.   Oh, and they are not known for reconsiderations.

Message 35 of 54
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Hey Jago you just slayed the FNBO duck! No I meant dragon! 😝 

dang you should unseat AJC for the Nevermind/24  throne! 😆 

And here I am feeling angsty for thinking twice about opening another one that'll put me at 5/24!!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 36 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JR_TX wrote:

Hey Jago you just slayed the FNBO duck! No I meant dragon! 😝 

dang you should unseat AJC for the Nevermind/24  throne! 😆 

And here I am feeling angsty for thinking twice about opening another one that'll put me at 5/24!!

@JR_TX  Yeah, i really shouldn't have apped anything but i got an itchy trigger finger..   and a weak will   

AJC and I co-founded the Never/24 club (F Chase)...  so i'm right there with him on that one Smiley Wink

If you can hold out and not app, that is awesome.   Totally a skill i would like to possess and admire.   Keep on, keeping on man Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shoegal wrote:

Congrats, Jago! 🎉🎉🎉

Always conquering the inquiry conservative banks.

Thanks @shoegal      It's not a @Mahraja CLI, but i'll take it and it feels like one to me to get a conservative bank and on my profile. 

Message 38 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm really tempted to jump the fence before Citi reports and I'm in jail for awhile with a 56% card. 

That is one i hadn't posted was my Citi DC denial this evening.   I have a general 2% card, so it was stupid of me, but they are a tough nut to crack for me.  I'm sure it was INQs and new Accts. 

You're not missing anything. I kind of regret getting mine.

@shoegal Yeah, i regret apping it too.   I don't need or would use, but i just want a WEMC and DC seems to be the easiest way to get one.   I'm done with Citi.     Not going to worry about them anymore. 

Message 39 of 54
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm really tempted to jump the fence before Citi reports and I'm in jail for awhile with a 56% card. 

That is one i hadn't posted was my Citi DC denial this evening.   I have a general 2% card, so it was stupid of me, but they are a tough nut to crack for me.  I'm sure it was INQs and new Accts. 

You're not missing anything. I kind of regret getting mine.

@shoegal Yeah, i regret apping it too.   I don't need or would use, but i just want a WEMC and DC seems to be the easiest way to get one.   I'm done with Citi.     Not going to worry about them anymore. 

You have better cards😊

It isn't a real WEMC, the DC doesn't have the benefits that other WEMC cards have.

Message 40 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.