Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited Approved

tag
SarahJo
Established Contributor

Re: Ducks Unlimited Approved

“YMMV” ...This not only applies to applications and approvals, it also applies to what someone feels is the best fit for them, the reasoning is specific to the person. If reducing the limit is what the holder of the credit obligation feels is best for them, I applaud the self awareness :-)

Present Day...Equifax: ???, TransUnion: 777, Experian: 781
Sept. 2016...Equifax: 652, TransUnion: 608, Experian: 597
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Ducks Unlimited card! Enjoy the sweet 5% CB!

Message 12 of 16
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Congrats - I would love to get this card one day.

On the reduction of your initial granted SL, you are the best to know your comfort level of course.

WIth that said, given the number of your cards,  there maybe another approach on keeping your overall exposure under your specified dollar amount. 

For instance, you have both the Amazon Prime Visa ($3,000) and the Amazon Prime Store card ($1,000).  While the former is Chase and the later is back by Synchrony, these two cards offer basically the same 5% on Amazon spend.    If you were to close one of these, say the Store card, then you would be able gain this $1,000 back onto your new DU.   Just my thoughts. 

Message 13 of 16
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 👍
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.