Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks Unlimited SP CLI Approved

tag
cws-21
Established Contributor

Ducks Unlimited SP CLI Approved

I know there was some discussion a year or two ago regarding whether or not FNBO accepted SP CLIs. I thought what the heck and gave them a call today. I spoke with a very friendly woman who didn't ask me how much of an increase I wanted, but indicated that she could offer me an increase from $15,000 to $20,000. As I have mentioned elsewhere, I don't really need any credit limit increases, given my monthly spend, but they also don't cost anything (not even a HP) so why not?

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ducks Unlimited SP CLI Approved

@cws-21 wrote:

I know there was some discussion a year or two ago regarding whether or not FNBO accepted SP CLIs. I thought what the heck and gave them a call today. I spoke with a very friendly woman who didn't ask me how much of an increase I wanted, but indicated that she could offer me an increase from $15,000 to $20,000. As I have mentioned elsewhere, I don't really need any credit limit increases, given my monthly spend, but they also don't cost anything (not even a HP) so why not?

Congrats on the CLI!  You can call in every 4 months to see if there are any SP CLI offers on your account.

Message 2 of 20
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Ducks Unlimited CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 20
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 4 of 20
cws-21
Established Contributor

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. Every little bit helps, right?

Message 5 of 20
cws-21
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the CLI!  You can call in every 4 months to see if there are any SP CLI offers on your account.

@Anonymous, thanks for the information. I asked how frequently I could or should request a CLI and the CSR indicated every six months, though it didn't seem like she was quoting any sort of bank policy. I am not challenging the "every 4 months" that you indicated, but how did you come about that information?

Message 6 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

In all the years i held FNBO card accounts, they were the most friendly & helpful of all.

Congratulations on your FNBO card CLI!

Message 7 of 20
cws-21
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

In all the years i held FNBO card accounts, they were the most friendly & helpful of all.

Congratulations on your FNBO card CLI!

@CreditMagic7, agreed. The customer service representative who I spoke with was above and beyond nice and it was actually a pleasant phone call. I don't typically put "pleasant" and "customer service" in the same sentence, but I'm glad I can today.

Message 8 of 20
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations OP. It's every 4 months you can ask for a SP cli  Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cws-21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous, thanks for the information. I asked how frequently I could or should request a CLI and the CSR indicated every six months, though it didn't seem like she was quoting any sort of bank policy. I am not challenging the "every 4 months" that you indicated, but how did you come about that information?

Quite a few people do it every 4 months including myself.  I became eligible for another one on Feb 16 but I will call in later this month.  There are always CSRs who are misinformed and it sounds like you talked to one of the many.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.