cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks unlimited APPROVAL $15k w/7 inq Experian!

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ducks unlimited APPROVAL $15k w/7 inq Experian!

Lucky Duck!

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Nice SL!

Message 13 of 24
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrads!  I too just got a $15K instant approval after being DENIED back in June.  I was mortified as my scores are 800+ across the board with only 2 inquiries in 12 months.  They previously said I had "too many inquiries" at 2 and now approved me with 3+ Pull=EXP.  Not looking a gift horse in the mouth! QUACK! QUACK!  

Message 15 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrads!  I too just got a $15K instant approval after being DENIED back in June.  I was mortified as my scores are 800+ across the board with only 2 inquiries in 12 months.  They previously said I had "too many inquiries" at 2 and now approved me with 3+ Pull=EXP.  Not looking a gift horse in the mouth! QUACK! QUACK!  

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 16 of 24
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 17 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

" I was mortified as my scores are 800+ across the board with only 2 inquiries in 12 months. They previously said I had "too many inquiries" at 2 and now approved me with 3+ "

I have seen this a couple of times. I guess it's roll the dice and see which person in UW reviews itSmiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 24
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
🦆🦆🦆 $15,000 instant!

Woo hoo! This is the last card I wanted to add to my profile! 5% back on gas when I commute 2 hours a day!

I was a bit worried about my inquiries since I have 7 on experian (thought it was lower) my scores are 782/782/775, 8% util, many new accounts at or less than a year old, income $155k w/ authorized user holding similar profile on application as well (hubby) no delinquency or lates either profile. So it turns out inquiries don’t matter much if the rest of your profile is robust 🎉

I’m also in Washington state so as others have mentioned it is possible with this particular card to get in outside of their geo boundaries for other cards.

Quackers that's a whole lotta bird feathers!  Did you do it today, Saturday or on Friday...what day? what day? hahaha, time of day too...need to find the Golden shift.Smiley Very Happy  Congrats to you and Hubby!!!! Sweet dp's no doubt.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 19 of 24
Gotham-
Frequent Contributor

Congrats 🎉🎈🎊🥳🎁

Quack Quack Quack no penguin 🐧 😆

🦇🦇🦇🥊💥🥊💥🥊💥✅✅✅
2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.