cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ducks up! FNBO

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Ducks up! FNBO

Quackers for 3K, thank you! In the door with FNBO tho!

Recon available? How long for CLIs?

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated DEC'19.

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AoYR-Age of Youngest Revolver (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/aged/new accounts, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just list whether you have any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AoYR and whether you have a loan on record.
For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment. please.
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Senior Contributor

Re: Ducks up! FNBO

Congrats on the Duck Card Smiley Happy

EQ: 795 | EX: 785 | TU: 783 | Accounts: 2/6 6/12 10/24
Happy practitioner of AZE6or7or8
Message 2 of 24
Valued Contributor

Congrats on getting those ducks to a”quack” 😉
Recon not likely with FNBO but Cli’s can be had every 4-5 months faithfully.
FICO08 Jan 2020 (TU 743) (EQ 746) (EXP 770)
FICO09 Jan 2020 (TU 786) (EQ 791) (EXP 788)
TCL $700K+
Message 3 of 24
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

UNpopular opinions have served me well and will offer that which has worked for me.
Message 4 of 24

@Birdman7 wrote:
Quackers for 3K, thank you! In the door with FNBO tho!

Recon available? How long for CLIs?

Recon of the SL is not an option at FNBO. Treat it well and you can call in every 3 months and ask if there is a SP CLI waiting in the wings for you. Grats on getting in the door Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 5 of 24
Senior Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:
Quackers for 3K

Yay you!!!!!!  I want this card (well for DH one day) and it's sharp looking too! Smiley Wink

"MY TAKE HOME PAY DON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Message 6 of 24
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Message 7 of 24
Valued Contributor

Thank you everyone!!

What kinda percentage CLIs are to be expected or are they all over the map?

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated DEC'19.

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AoYR-Age of Youngest Revolver (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/aged/new accounts, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just list whether you have any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AoYR and whether you have a loan on record.
For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment. please.
Message 8 of 24

Congrats on the card I got it a few months back.   As mentioned SP CLI's should be available every 4ish months by a call asking if offers are available by SP.

Message 9 of 24
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Quack!Quack!🦆🦆🦆 Smiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.