Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duel AMEX Approved Single HP +3XCLI Updated 3rd Amex plenti Approved

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: Duel AMEX Approved Single HP +3XCLI Updated

Like I said certain point which you cant tell or know until you start seeing approvals without HP from your lenders that's when you become aware that OK so now I am that good your utilization is perfect score 691 Experian is also fine 690 is enough for charge accounts those 18 pulls Is the only problem I see depends how old are they don't count on SP approval right now when did you open the most recent Amex account?

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 21 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

Like I said certain point which you cant tell or know until you start seeing approvals without HP from your lenders that's when you become aware that OK so now I am that good your utilization is perfect score 691 Experian is also fine 690 is enough for charge accounts those 18 pulls Is the only problem I see depends how old are they don't count on SP approval right now when did you open the most recent Amex account?

I have 3 Amex products 2 revolvers 1 charge card. Most recent was opened in February that was my 2 for 1 app going to request 3XCLI next week then planned to app for the prg biz mailer along with another one was thinking of going with spg biz.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 22 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

perfect 2 for 1 app last feb one revolver and one charge i presume you are well within the recent HP time frame i was in identical time frame for the 2nd revolver wait until the 3x than don't waste another day and apply for the PRG upon approval there should not be another HP(hopefully depends on your history with amex) and that is the objective here please note apply via mailer if there is any code invitation number etc  this will make a difference trust me i know it because i applied both revolvers via mailer.

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 23 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks Mahraja for the insight. Next week will be exciting indeed. If/when I get these approvals it will to the garden asap first a long while I will keep you updated 

Also wanted run by you this I have an online offer for the platinum biz 75k point as well I know the membership fee is step but it's very untiring to have 2 75k offers should I bite?

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 24 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

lets see the outcome for the 1st one if everything goes smooth than strike 2 Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 25 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

new member in the family Smiley Tongue

photo 107.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 26 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats Mahraja on another fine approval! And welcome to the boa family.Your indeed on a roll 😀

Message 27 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP I was approved fro AMEX BCE earlier today. I was wondering if the 2 for 1 would work for say the Bloomingdales AMEX. It has to be apped in store only. 

Your data points are really interesting.

Message 28 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

don't count on sp if you apply in the store its co branded product always apply amex with codes or mailers i know it works here is penfed CLI folks

photo 112.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 29 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Well Mahraja just wanted to share an update on my Amex apps. Went 0 for 3 on everything. First applied for my 3xcli on my 61 day old BCP and immedietly recieved the 7-10 message. Thinking that I might have pulled the trigger a tad bit to early, called CSR and they declined me due to short history( beeen a member since 2013) so that got me a bit puzzaled .Short account history(oldest account is 4 years old) too many account with balances( only 5 of my 25 accounts show a balance) And balances on loans amount to high(only a small installment loan reporting) So go figure. Also,appied for the PGR Biz card with rsvp code mailer first, then the SPG w/35,000 bonus second. Both went to pending- then in progress-then  got declined for SPG due to the stated above reasons, and PGR Biz canclled because of the SPG decline. So im guessing in short there is just something about my profle Amex just insn't comfortable with. Although they did approve me in Febuary for BCP $10k SL and PGR NPSL. My thinking was I would be a "shoe in" for a 3xcli on the BCP due to a higher SL but, not dice. Smiley Sad Very dissapointed with them. I am thinking of trying to recon the PRG Biz because that app was actually placed before the SPG app that was declined. But at least they where SP denail at least I hope that was the case.

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.