Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duel AMEX Approved Single HP +3XCLI Updated 3rd Amex plenti Approved

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: Duel AMEX Approved Single HP +3XCLI Updated

Are you serious ? no kidding right? Why did you pull the trigger after 61 days why not after 65th day OK no problem once you learned 7/10 days message instead stopping there you applied for the PRG why? I wish you stopped there and starting doing more charges and PIF and retry the 3x right after 2/3 weeks later.. why rush the PRG offers were valid until may am I correct? I told you to don't waste another day IF u get the 3x only than its common sense.. now to history ok my internal history with them is 22 years yours 4 or may be less correct? OK next utilization yours 3% on 5 cards mine was 1% on 1 account less than 2344$ and all others were zero balance there is no need to be sad be professional you have super nice above 200k profile common .. and one more thing you asked full 30k for the everyday right? If yes don't do it next time ask 20k/22k Stay low I would never ask for 30k on my everyday I would ask 20k that is it more than enough. Now nothing is lost you will get what you want you have nice profile start using everyday again PIF do it 2 or 3 more times again hit the 3x in 20 days or more for 20/25k max see what happens if it goes smooth apply for the PRG again after 30 days if you get the 3x .. I don't know about others but I can tell you one thing I make payments to AmEx like crazy I use them and within 2 days pay them in full regardless of amount for some reason AmEx just loves that ... bruised  i am waiting for the real update in which you would state 3x done PRG approved and in the end you will put smiley face and that time is near Smiley Tongue 3x will go through put more charges and PIF i am sure you will get it up to 20/25k

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 31 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Yes Mahraja I was pretty sure things where going to go as I planned. Got nice starting limit on BCP so yes went for $30k and of course denied. I even went back and asked for  $25k then $20k and even $15k still no dice. Guess I got caught up in all the 3XCLI after exactly 61 day thing lol! Ironically a year ago when I opened by bce and made the same request after 61 days and was denied then as well maybe there is a pattern here. My scores where actually higher this time around than my approvals in February. I do need to get some of my balances down as it seems EXP is vey unforgiving to accounts reporting balances. I was thinking of reconing the PGR biz denial what are your thoughts?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 32 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

there you go venture no 2 plus marvel mastercard approved 6 AM in the morning as well what else you want ?Smiley Tongue

photo 109.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 33 of 39
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

Re: Duel AMEX Approved Single HP +3XCLI Updated 3rd Amex plenti Approved

@Mahraja wrote:

UPDATE March 3rd 2017..

@Anonymous i got 2 Amex revolver accounts with single HP as i mention in my previous post now after 63rd days i decided not the touch the 10k everyday but instead ask for 3XCLI on my 6k Blue cash and bam new credit line 18k so now i have 2 amex account @28k starting limit was 16K folks hehehhe always paid in full Smiley Tongue

Update march 19th amex plenti approved 3 revolvers in 90 days Smiley Tongue

Shania Twain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 34 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

nice song got the message  and nice scores BUT still lowered than mine so the song goes back to where it came from more shots will change the game forever BY MAHRAJA luv u all Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 35 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Tania was right i am smart Smiley Tongue

photo 126.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 36 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Work!! That's how you do it...Congrats!!

Message 37 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

5/24 rule applies for cold app here is the internal offer outcome folksSmiley Tongue

photo 128.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 38 of 39
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

OP I was approved fro AMEX BCE earlier today. I was wondering if the 2 for 1 would work for say the Bloomingdales AMEX. It has to be apped in store only. 

Your data points are really interesting.

No, Bloomie's is issued by someone other than AMEX.  It just has the logo on the card and not the backing of Centurion Bank.

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.