Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duel AMEX Approved Single HP +3XCLI Updated 3rd Amex plenti Approved

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Duel AMEX Approved Single HP +3XCLI Updated 3rd Amex plenti Approved

UPDATE March 3rd 2017..

First i got 2 Amex revolver accounts with single HP as i mention in my previous post now after 63rd days i decided not the touch the 10k everyday but instead ask for 3XCLI on my 6k Blue cash and bam new credit line 18k so now i have 2 amex account @28k starting limit was 16K folks hehehhe always paid in full Smiley Tongue

Update march 19th amex plenti approved 3 revolvers in 90 days Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Duel AMEX Approved Single HP +3XCLI Updated

Awesome with the 2 approvals, and CLI to top it. Amex seems to like what you are doing

Message 2 of 39
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 3 of 39
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

I was approved for 2 AMEX in one night.  I am wondering about the CLI request...I know I can only pick one IF it is approved for CLI, then I wait 181 days to pick vetween the 2 for another CLI?  Does the timing apply if you get and auto CLI?

Lastly, I'm looking at the SPG Amex, can or should I apply for that after requesting (and hopefully receiving) the CLI?

Message 4 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllCredit wrote:

Congrats!

I was approved for 2 AMEX in one night.  I am wondering about the CLI request...I know I can only pick one IF it is approved for CLI, then I wait 181 days to pick vetween the 2 for another CLI?  Does the timing apply if you get and auto CLI?

Lastly, I'm looking at the SPG Amex, can or should I apply for that after requesting (and hopefully receiving) the CLI?

In May I did a 2 for 1 with Amex. PRG Charge then BCP SL $2k. In August 3x CLI on BCP to $6k. October SPG SL $8k had to wait till Feb for a 3x CLI but was worth it and got  $24k.

Message 5 of 39
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

ahh...I see...okay I will keep this timeline in mind! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't forget Amex will let you move credit line(s) around too, provided the donor card is 12 months old (if memory serves me correct). I plan on requesting a 3x CLI on my BCP to go from $6k - $18k in August when I'm eligible again. Since the BCP will be 12m+ and if Amex will allow, I'll move $6k over to the SPG to make it $30k, leaving the BCP @ $12k and repeat in another 181 days to move BCP to +/- $30k (fingers crossed)

Message 7 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amex's 2 for 1 is sloely becoming stuff of legend here, right behind the 3xSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

not 2 3 now revolvers just got plenti as well 16k SL read my other postsSmiley Tongue

photo 068.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 9 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

So is this your 3rd approval with them within 90 days and only 1 hp?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.