Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duel AMEX Approved Single HP +3XCLI Updated 3rd Amex plenti Approved

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: Duel AMEX Approved Single HP +3XCLI Updated

i can access my reports everyday after 3rd approval for the plenti NO HP i have very clean history with amex goes back to 90s when i had optima true grace card with them Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 11 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

What??!! Smiley Surprised That's amazing Mahraja! Oh please tell us who is your dealer so that we can all get a piece of that pie! Smiley Very Happy This may be a record for amex approvals.

Message 12 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

there are many experts in fico but very few knows me because i was not posting just reading the forums for years in real i am an expert in credit making a friend was sitting at 12k and with my advice he is at 89k now in 4 months i luv all of you and respect all fico experts here mahraja name was for a reason Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 13 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

i can access my reports everyday after 3rd approval for the plenti NO HP i have very clean history with amex goes back to 90s when i had optima true grace card with them Smiley Tongue

Wow! that is awesome. I did a 2 for 1 last month and thought I had got by with no hp but it showed up a few days later. Congrats on the sucessful apps.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 14 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

here is another bad boy lolzzzSmiley Tongue

photo 094.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 15 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@ Mahraja still only the 1 hp for all 3 Amex revolvers?

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 16 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

YES lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz one HP and i gave that HP to chase for Disney Visa got it for 12K just yesterday told u i had very very clean long history with Amex right after 3rd revolver there is pre approved PRG offer sitting with dead line in may Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 17 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

YES lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz one HP and i gave that HP to chase for Disney Visa got it for 12K just yesterday told u i had very very clean long history with Amex right after 3rd revolver there is pre approved PRG offer sitting with dead line in may Smiley Tongue

Lol! Thats too funny. I just received a mailer this week for the PGR biz 75k member rewards points with deadline also in May 😀 I just honk I will have to bite on this one as well. Might as well go for a 2 for 1 while I'm at it.

Message 18 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

wow same deadline month lolzz 75k is superb i think you go for it actually very few people know there is certin point when you lenders stop pulling your reports and extend you credit purely based on your internal history its not easy to build this type of trust but possible i will write a details soon about it that its not myth its a fact Smiley Tongue

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 19 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

I look forward to you sharing your details. I'm a year into my serious rebuild an have learned so much just with lurking around and reading but of course providing my occasional opinion as well 😀 What do you think of my chances of getting just a sp for this PRG 75k app for being an existing member?

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.