Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBates Visa after verification, $5,700 SL

tag
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

EBates Visa after verification, $5,700 SL

Hello everyone,

Recently, I took a chance and applied for an Ebates Visa card. I got the 7-10 day message, which I took to mean that I was declined.

I got home from a football game (Penn State - Rutgers. I have Rutgers season tickets even though I did not attend the school. I wanted to see Michigan and Penn State in back-to-back weeks. I'm a glutton for punishment.) and got a letter from the fine folks at Synch. They needed me to call and verify some information, so I did. They sent the text message to my phone and read it back to them. Approved for $5,700. This is my largest SL (but not my largest CL) with Synch. 

This is a card I want to use in combination with my NFCU rewards cards to get the most bang for my buck. I know that Ebates gives an additional 3% when you use their card with purchases made through their site, much the same as NFCU offers additional rewards when you make purchases with their cards via their Member Mall. 

Anyway, back to a seedling for me. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: EBates Visa after verification, $5,700 SL

Congrats Bizarro, at least you are still in the top 10Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 4
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

Thanks, AJC! Always good to hear from you!

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 3 of 4
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.