cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDIT...Approved 24 hrs later..... Citi AAadvantage WEMC offer denied...then email for verification

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

EDIT...Approved 24 hrs later..... Citi AAadvantage WEMC offer denied...then email for verification

so, Citi sent me an offer for the AAadvantage WEMC...so I go and fill in my offer number and complete the app. It tells me I'm denied!! So i figure I'll wait for the letter to see what happened and then this morining I wake up to an email saying they cannot finish my application and that I need to call in. I call, they say they need me to verify my address as it seems I've moved recently..this is true, I movedd a few weeks ago and I've let me other cards know this as well as I've noticed the alerts from FICO that a new address has uploaded to my reports. I am requested to send a few items to verify new address via email..which I just did...But I'm curiuos is this means approval????

Anyone have any expirence with this at all?

please chime in

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.