Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ETFCU CLI 7500 -> 15k

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

ETFCU CLI 7500 -> 15k

Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is a pleasant credit union to deal with. Personal, attentive customer service. Easy to join. No hard pull for membership. Excellent credit card rates. Pulls TU for credit card applications.

9 months after opening my platinum card, I requested a CLI from 7500 to 15k. No problem. Approved within 5 days. No documents requested.

Data points: my TU FICO 8 was 783; I had plenty of new accounts. Although I have a goodly amount of recent inquiries, I did not have many on TU. My starting limit of 7500 was all that I had requested at the time.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ETFCU CLI 7500 -> 15k

Congrats! on doubling your CL, and before the 1st year is up. Very nice.

Did they do a TU HP?

Message 2 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Wish i would of kept my membership open with them to get a CC in future with them had it for about a year a few years back then closed it about a year back and dont want to take another hit on Chexs since everyone is so emo about inquiries on chex's recently to possibly get it re-opened...

Grats on the CLI SJC

Message 3 of 10
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! on doubling your CL, and before the 1st year is up. Very nice.

Did they do a TU HP?

Yes they did.

Message 4 of 10
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Wish i would of kept my membership open with them to get a CC in future with them had it for about a year a few years back then closed it about a year back and dont want to take another hit on Chexs since everyone is so emo about inquiries on chex's recently to possibly get it re-opened...

Grats on the CLI SJC

Yeah, that Chex inquiry thing is so strange. Why on earth should one be penalized for diversifying one's banking relationships?

Message 5 of 10
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@SouthJamaica   Congrats on the increase! 

Message 6 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

A Huge Congrats!!!

Message 7 of 10
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Evansville Teachers Federal Credit Union is a pleasant credit union to deal with. Personal, attentive customer service. Easy to join. No hard pull for membership. Excellent credit card rates. Pulls TU for credit card applications.

9 months after opening my platinum card, I requested a CLI from 7500 to 15k. No problem. Approved within 5 days. No documents requested.

Data points: my TU FICO 8 was 783; I had plenty of new accounts. Although I have a goodly amount of recent inquiries, I did not have many on TU. My starting limit of 7500 was all that I had requested at the time.

Congrats SJ on the nice increase!  I had started another thread about this credit union in another section and hppen to come across this one during some reserach. Question for you:

How long after membership with them did you actually apply for the credit products? If you can recall, did you have many recent accounts/inquiries at the time of approval?  Did they ask for POI?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 8 of 10
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats SJSmiley Happy     .. sounds easier than a Chase CLISmiley LOLSmiley SurprisedSmiley TongueSmiley Indifferent

sorry double grats, not paying attentionSmiley Indifferent

Message 9 of 10
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@credit_endurance wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Congrats SJ on the nice increase!  I had started another thread about this credit union in another section and hppen to come across this one during some reserach. Question for you:

How long after membership with them did you actually apply for the credit products? If you can recall, did you have many recent accounts/inquiries at the time of approval?  Did they ask for POI?

Thanks.

It was very shortly after I had joined.

I probably had around 4 or 5 TU inquiries during preceding 12 months.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.