Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebates Approved!

After my shocking DISCO decline: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/SHOCKING-Discover-DECLINED-778-EX-Score-w-..., I decided to app for the other card I truly wanted: the Ebates card.

Was approved for $1,000 temp SL. Will update soon with true SL. Pulled EX 778, stats below.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Re: Ebates Approved!

Congratulations!

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 2 of 19
MrDFinance
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval.... Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 19
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

After my shocking DISCO decline: https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/SHOCKING-Discover-DECLINED-778-EX-Score-w-Pre-Approval/td-p/5350776, I decided to app for the other card I truly wanted: the Ebates card.

Was approved for $1,000 temp SL. Will update soon with true SL. Pulled EX 778, stats below.

Congratulations! Discover can be very CRAZY. Alot of people know on here I don't like them lol base on my own history with Discover

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!  Ebates rocks!!!  I just got this card too, last month and so far I have nothing but good things to say about it.  Had a question about cash back, sent an email and it was answered in less than 20 minutes. I'm impressed!  Enjoy!!!   Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! I have been eyeing this card myself. I think I shall wait six months or so and then apply.

tenor.gif

Message 7 of 19
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Glad to be able to say congrats on another thread of yours that makes better sense Smiley Happy.  Nice pick-up here, they'll appreciate your business!

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Glad to be able to say congrats on another thread of yours that makes better sense Smiley Happy.  Nice pick-up here, they'll appreciate your business!

Thanks! They will! I am a big Ebates spender and the 3% on top of whatever amazing deal and cash back there may be at Walmart is sweet sweet revenge to Disco. They'll get my swipe fees...sorry Disco.

Message 9 of 19
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.