Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates Visa Approval then CLI after :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebates Visa Approval then CLI after :)

Applied for this card late June and got an embarrasingly low limit of 800$ (didnt sound right considering all my other limits).  Called in today and talked to credit solutions and talked got a nice rep who asked all the usual questions.  Boom! approved from 800$ to 10k! Woohoo Happy haha, might have left some money on the table wondering if I should call back later to see if I can up it some more as I asked for 10k and got it, this card will definitely come in handy for all my online shopping with baby on the way in a few days Smiley Very Happy Thoughts? Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ebates Visa Approval then CLI after :)

That's a very nice CLI, congrats !!!

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

appreciate it! I was totally expecting a counter offer from them I should have maybe shot for the moon I was very polite to him as im sure they go thru alot over the phone with different people.  Any thoughts when I should call and ask for another cli? and if so how much should I shoot for this time?

Message 3 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Big Congratulations! on that Ebates Visa result Smiley Wink

Enjoy! and Happy Shopping.

Message 4 of 13
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Awesome limit!!! If it were me, I would wait about 6 months.....I wouldn't want to look greedy or desperate.

Message 5 of 13
greent
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 13
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice job!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 13
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations On Your Approval....Thanks For Sharing..Smiley HappySmiley Wink

Message 9 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you! You could call back in a few weeks and ask for $25k, they will counter back your real approval amount. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.