Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates Visa approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebates Visa approved

$1,000 Ebates approval today. TU is like 704 I think. Tons of inquireis lately. Really don't know much about this card at all. Growth? Looks like cash back from certain stores too. I have a problem with applying for cards when I see a few posts about it on the approval page. I think I have a problem. 

EDIT: JUST GOT AN EMAIL AND THE CREDIT LINE IS $4,000 NOT $1,000. MY HIGHEST STARTING LINE EVER. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Ebates Visa approved

Lol , yeah, might haveSmiley Wink. Was like ANOTHER Ebates visa? Card is hot this week. Be careful going for the current flavor of the month especially if you dont know much about the card. Itherwise youll get stuck with a card that you have little use forSmiley Wink. Congrats though, it xan grow nicely but is one of Syncs higher up cards if there is such a thing.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Love this card! It doesn't get much use outside of online shopping but it will help you make those ebates checks get bigger. Plus it's a nice $10k limit for until. I don't ask for more and only have one synchrony card since I don't want the blue envelope. Btw I started with a $4k limit and was in 1 month was up to &10k so it will grow for you. Depending on how many synchrony card you have it will be up to you as to how much you want to push them. Congrats again.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You got that huge of an increase in 1 month? I also have the Marvel card that I use all the time at bars and restaurants. Blue envelope?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Synchrony is strange with increases. That being said-they can send the dreaded clue envelope if you aren't careful which is why I only keep one card and have not asked for another CLI on it. $10k is plenty for me since I only use it for online shopping. Better safe than blue
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just updated original post. I thought my SL was $1,000. Got my welcome e-mail today and it's $4,000! My highest SL yet. I don't see myself using this card a ton, but I love that my overall credit available is growing. And the higher limit could potentially look good to other lenders in 6 months when I start apping for a few travel cards. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.