Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates Visa approved

tag
someg33k
Established Contributor

Re: Ebates Visa approved

Congrats on the approval.

Odd that CS did not give you a CLI after activation. Think my temp limit was 1k as well. Called CS soon as I got the card and bumped to 8k.

But I think you are right about getting CLI after a statement from other threads I have seen.

Message 11 of 15
Ford725
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No luv from Sync tonight on Ebates... Guess I will try again in a month or so after the first statement cuts and I PIF for a few small purchases....

I only asked for $15k...lol.  

Congrats on your approval! I actually had to wait until I physically had the card before they would increase me. Once I got it in my "hot" little hands, I called in and went from $1,800 to $12,000. Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: FICO08 670 EQ, FICO08 703 TU, FICO08 661 EX
Goal Score: 700's all 3 (07/2016)
Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 12 of 15
ddemari
Super Contributor

Im surprised they didn't bump you immediately too. I always wait till I get the card also, just makes it easier on their end to process the transaction
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony doesn't always approve you for more than your on line approval amount when you call in.

DW and I were declined for a higher limit with Care Credit, and when I got my Stash Visa, they wouldn't approve me for more by calling in, but yesterday after having the card ovrr 4 months I called CS and got a 4x increase.

It depends on your profile.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that it totally depends on Sync's mood, and your profile. For example, Within 10 minutes of being approved for my WMMC I was on the phone, and the CL went from 500-->3000.  Same with ChevtonTexaco Visa, 1500->6000..

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.