cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates Visa (pre) approval and stacking rewards.

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Established Member

Ebates Visa (pre) approval and stacking rewards.

So I got an email with a preapproval for the Ebates Visa.  Logged into my account and there it was also.  Instant $2,000 temporary limit.  I got $10 off my first purchase.  I've been wanting a Blendtec blender for quite a while but a $285 purchase had to wait.  Until today.  On top of the $10 off my first purchase, I got $5 for spending at least $25 from Ebates.  I then got 6% cash back for using Ebates to go to my account at Overstock.  That's about an $18 cash back savings.  I have an Overstock card with Club O rewards from Comenity. Overstock gave me $14.30 in rewards and free shipping on the blender even though I used my new Ebates Visa to make the purchase.  Now that's how you buy a blender.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Valued Contributor

Re: Ebates Visa (pre) approval and stacking rewards.

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14
Valued Contributor

Yes! Congrats on your card, ebates is a big help! I just put a stove on my lowes card this weekend. I was approved for the ebates but you can't wait when its equipment failures. Ebates on its own was still about 34 bucks back with the 6% just like that. . My new trick is to use those occasional ebate payouts as paypal credit zero interest payments. Completely seamless. If you wanna get crazy add shopmium and ibotta in the mix. 

Open one, close three. Open one, close three.
Message 3 of 14
Valued Contributor

Congrats.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 4 of 14
Super Contributor

Congrats

EX08 658 EQ08 664 TU08 672 Total Credit Line: 63,550Utilization: 19.4%Inquiries: EQ8 EX11 TU11
Message 5 of 14
Frequent Contributor

@Li-Mi-Lone wrote:

So I got an email with a preapproval for the Ebates Visa.  Logged into my account and there it was also.  Instant $2,000 temporary limit.  I got $10 off my first purchase.  I've been wanting a Blendtec blender for quite a while but a $285 purchase had to wait.  Until today.  On top of the $10 off my first purchase, I got $5 for spending at least $25 from Ebates.  I then got 6% cash back for using Ebates to go to my account at Overstock.  That's about an $18 cash back savings.  I have an Overstock card with Club O rewards from Comenity. Overstock gave me $14.30 in rewards and free shipping on the blender even though I used my new Ebates Visa to make the purchase.  Now that's how you buy a blender.

May I ask where the pre-approval was on the site.  I know you said you got an email, but when you logged on, was it a banner or pop up or something?

Just curious Smiley Very Happy

Thanks and BIG CONGRATS!  This is my next card hopefully Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 14
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!! This is the first pre approval for Ebates that I've seen. Enjoy the new blender.
Message 7 of 14
Valued Contributor

Congrats!
Message 8 of 14
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  I wish I had joined Ebates much sooner.  Love those big fat checks! I would love the Ebates card Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 9 of 14
Established Member

See it at the bottom of the page?

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.