Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates app timing

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Ebates app timing

@Anonymous wrote:

I got starting limit of $2k and high apr at 25.24%, Whatever, happy to be approved!

Not setting the world on fire but fine for how I spend (low amounts pif each month on time)

Thanks to everyone who posted and thanks for the phone number.

I'll go for discover miles in a year or so and start growing my credit.

Thanks so much.

That's fantastic!  Smiley Very Happy

On rewards cards I tend to not be as concerned with the APR since if you carry a balance that "undoes" the rewards (and there are other cards that more suited to carrying a balance, anyway). 

The APR on my Synchrony Sam's Club MasterCard is 23%-24%... the exact rate is on my statement but I've never been charged interest so i don't pay that much attention to it.  When you are able to really take advantage of the rewards it's easy to overlook a rate that you don't have to pay, anyway.  Smiley Wink

Your Ebates will grow very, very quickly if you want it to... my Sam's MC was approved Aug 2015 with a credit line of $1500 and my limit is now $20k.

Again, good job on the approval... enjoy it!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ebates app timing

Got my card in the mail today.

The envelope was the kind with a clear window for the address printed on the letter.

I open it up and my card is attached and it reads from the top:

Your new chip-enhanced ebates cash back visa card has arrived!

Number of Cards:          Account Number:          Credit Limit:

1                                       blablablbalblalba            $8,000

From the time I called to the time I got my card, they raised my limit to $8,000!

Not bad for a first credit card in my name!

Thanks forum, for guiding me these two years or however long it's been since registering.

This has been a goal I thought out of reach for myself for a long time.

I was advised over pm to apply for discover it miles now and not in a year for variuos reasons and I'm going to think real hard on that too.

Going to be responsible, haven't purchased anything with ebates yet.

To those of you out there lurking, go ahead and register and ask questions it will pay off.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.