Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebates approval

I applied for the ebates visa card. I had to call in for verification. When I called to verify, a few minutes later they said congratulations. That felt awesome. An email followed after the conversation.

You have been approved for the Ebates® Cash Back Visa® Platinum Card VISA PLATINUM. Your card will arrive in the mail within 7-10 business days.

Im just surprise by it. TU 701 with 46 inq.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ebates approval

I also applied for the marvel card. Same procedure. I called in and got approved. I picked Spiderman. That's it for this year.

Ebates sl 3000. Marvel is 2000.
Happy Holidays everyone!!!
Message 2 of 17
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Congrats on both approvals and very decent SL's. Once you get the cards in hand and activated, make a call to their credit solutions dept and ask for atleast $10K on both, providing that your TU score holds up. All CLI requests are SPs.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Congrats! Can I ask what your scores are and if you have any negatives?
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on your approval it'll grow quick
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tu is 701, ex 699 and eq is 667. Only baddies I have is 1 120 days late from 2012 and no collections or missed payments.

I also applied for cheapoair visa afterwards.. 3000 sl
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang you Are on a roll! Congrats!!! You're making me want to App for Ebates or Marvel. Both have been on my "maybe" list for a long time and my TU is good.
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the Three Card approvals with nice CL's. Let us know if you do the CLI call when you get the cards.
Message 8 of 17
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Great job on the approvals!  screamer.gif

Just a word to the wise... now that you've had three Synchrony cards with nice approvals back-to-back you might want to give Synch a break for a little while.  You don't want to find yourself on their list for a blue envelope!  Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 17
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Great job on the approvals!  screamer.gif

Just a word to the wise... now that you've had three Synchrony cards with nice approvals back-to-back you might want to give Synch a break for a little while.  You don't want to find yourself on their list for a blue envelope!  Smiley Wink

+1. Very sound advice UB.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.