Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebates pre approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ebates pre approved

I was pre- approved for an Ebates credit card and ignored it about a month before finally pulling the trigger. I logged into my account the same day and it says 2000 but that has to be a temporary limit right ?for the temp credit card number they gave me to shop the same day? TU Fico score is 767 no baddies low utilization 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ebates pre approved

Should be. I had a 1k temp limit but 10k when the Card arrived. You'll know when you get the card because no matter what card you selected-it doesn't matter. The silver is for VS and the black is regular Visa. I picked the black but got the silver and called to have a new one sent. Told me since I had the VS I couldn't since the Vs is the silver one. I have no clue why they ask then. But.... it's a great card. I have made so much money on ebates-since the cc even more. They always have special deals, so even if your fav store is only 3% wait for a big purchase because it will be 10 or 15 when they run a sale. This week is cash back app week. If you use the app you get more money on like 10-15 different stores. I love this card deposits only using it for online purchases.

Congrats
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you very much for the reply I appreciate it.

Message 3 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on getting what many say is a fantastic card . EnjoySmiley Happy
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Just hoping that 2k limit is a temporary one....Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 14
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

How do you get preapproved? Is it a popup at checkout? Like the SCT?

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine never popped up but it did keep taking me to the pre-approval ID number...I ignored it for a month but finally caved Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE....I called and they did confirm the 2k was a temporary limit but could not tell me what the final Cl would be because it hasn't been processed. 

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

final CL was 8000k I can live with that Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

8000 teasons to smileSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.