Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elan Max Cash MasterCard WOWWW!!!!

tag
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Re: Elan Max Cash MasterCard WOWWW!!!!

Congrats on the massive approval, very nice!!

Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ChargedUp wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChargedUp wrote:

Ok... So I *finally* got a request CLI on BoA, so I defrosted TU to see if they were ready for me to push a little higher. (Not that I need it, but hey! It's a SP... SP CLI's are always a good thing!) Got a 7-10 day message so I'm assuming they're going to send a letter saying "Enough is enough!"

Well... While I had TU still defrosted (and my new NASA FCU Visa still not on the reports.) I decided "What the heck!" I went over to an Elan bank page and went for the Max Cash that I've had my eye on...

TOS prevents me from repeating the words that came from my mouth!

Max Cash 25K.png

This is my highest SL so far... And technically from US Bank of all places! TU-08 = 784, AZE2, 4 INQ's (Elan included), $754/$246K CC balances reporting, AAoA 4Y/1M

I'm done... Seriously! lock me in the garden until 2023!

First congrat !! 

But so sorry, im very confuse from your post. 

You said you went to ELAN BANK and went for the card name MAX CASH, but your screenshot was Banc Of Californa ???

Elan Bank is it Elan Finanical Services ? 

Also you said this $23k is the highest SL you have ? but your signature have a couple even higher ?

Thx

What I meant by "An Elan Bank" is I went to a bank that uses Elan backed credit cards. Banc of California is one of the seemingly hundreds of "Banks" and "Credit Unions" that use Elan to provide credit cards to their clientele. Everything including the front of the card will say "Banc of California" but the actual servicer is Elan Financial Services, which is noted on the back of the card and also where I go to make payments and see statements.

I believe you're confusing SL and CL. (SL - starting limit, CL - credit limit) This card has the highest limit I've ever received on a card right from the start ($25K), therefore it's my highest SL.

My highest CL is BoA AAA Rewards Sig Visa, which is $84.5K.

Hi there, how r u? Thx for the detail, sorry 3 more questions,

1)ppl said the most we can get is 2 x Max Cash , is it correct?

2)I currently have USB Cash + , so is that mean I can apply 1 more Max Cash and thats it ??? Or I can apply 2 more Max Cash card ?

3)Was it Elan Finanical processed your app and approved you for this credit decision ? or it was Banc Of CA processed your app and approved you ? 

Thank you for your help 

Message 32 of 33
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChargedUp wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ChargedUp wrote:

Ok... So I *finally* got a request CLI on BoA, so I defrosted TU to see if they were ready for me to push a little higher. (Not that I need it, but hey! It's a SP... SP CLI's are always a good thing!) Got a 7-10 day message so I'm assuming they're going to send a letter saying "Enough is enough!"

Well... While I had TU still defrosted (and my new NASA FCU Visa still not on the reports.) I decided "What the heck!" I went over to an Elan bank page and went for the Max Cash that I've had my eye on...

TOS prevents me from repeating the words that came from my mouth!

Max Cash 25K.png

This is my highest SL so far... And technically from US Bank of all places! TU-08 = 784, AZE2, 4 INQ's (Elan included), $754/$246K CC balances reporting, AAoA 4Y/1M

I'm done... Seriously! lock me in the garden until 2023!

First congrat !! 

But so sorry, im very confuse from your post. 

You said you went to ELAN BANK and went for the card name MAX CASH, but your screenshot was Banc Of Californa ???

Elan Bank is it Elan Finanical Services ? 

Also you said this $23k is the highest SL you have ? but your signature have a couple even higher ?

Thx

What I meant by "An Elan Bank" is I went to a bank that uses Elan backed credit cards. Banc of California is one of the seemingly hundreds of "Banks" and "Credit Unions" that use Elan to provide credit cards to their clientele. Everything including the front of the card will say "Banc of California" but the actual servicer is Elan Financial Services, which is noted on the back of the card and also where I go to make payments and see statements.

I believe you're confusing SL and CL. (SL - starting limit, CL - credit limit) This card has the highest limit I've ever received on a card right from the start ($25K), therefore it's my highest SL.

My highest CL is BoA AAA Rewards Sig Visa, which is $84.5K.

Hi there, how r u? Thx for the detail, sorry 3 more questions,

1)ppl said the most we can get is 2 x Max Cash , is it correct?

2)I currently have USB Cash + , so is that mean I can apply 1 more Max Cash and thats it ??? Or I can apply 2 more Max Cash card ?

3)Was it Elan Finanical processed your app and approved you for this credit decision ? or it was Banc Of CA processed your app and approved you ? 

Thank you for your help 

1) There is someone on this board that has acquired both a Visa and MC version of the Elan Max Cash. Whether this is the limit or it's possible to get 3 or more isn't a data point I've seen around here yet.

2) While the UW for both USB and Elan seem to come from the same group from what I've read here, I know there are people that have both cards. I haven't seen data points for going after 2 Max Cash + 1 USB yet.

3) Elan provides all underwriting and approvals for the Max Cash card regardless of which FI you choose to apply through. Having an existing relationship with the named FI may or may not have an impact on the decision, but with both of my Elan cards I didn't have any previous relationship with those FI's.

And thank you!

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.