Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elan Max Cash Preferred Approved $10K @ 16.99

tag
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Re: Elan Max Cash Preferred Approved $10K @ 16.99

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Now that you got this card, are you still going to get the Cash +?

Yes, but I think I need to wait until August when I'll be 1/12 again. If I play it right, I will be 1/12 in August and I can go for the Cash +, and I'll be 4/24 in at the end of December (that's counting this Elan card AND assuming I get the Cash +) and I can go for the Chase Freedom Flex. 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JNA1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! Now that you got this card, are you still going to get the Cash +?

Yes, but I think I need to wait until August when I'll be 1/12 again. If I play it right, I will be 1/12 in August and I can go for the Cash +, and I'll be 4/24 in at the end of December (that's counting this Elan card AND assuming I get the Cash +) and I can go for the Chase Freedom Flex. 

Cool. It will be nice to knock off more goal cards.

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JNA1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Demented1 wrote:

Congrats on your Elan MCP approval and HUGE SL…did you accept before your battery died? Smiley LOL

I have noticed that us MF'ers like to live dangerously. 

40A04A40-9EAE-478A-BB7A-35D348DB190E.jpeg

Smiley Wink

Ain't skeered! 😂😂

I'm glad to go ahead cross this one off the list!

When I had Android, I was always quick to find a charger because the battery bar would drop quick, but it lasts and lasts on iOS lol. 

So what's next on the list? Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 24
JNA1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Demented1 wrote:

Congrats on your Elan MCP approval and HUGE SL…did you accept before your battery died? Smiley LOL

Smiley Wink

Ain't skeered! 😂😂

When I had Android, I was always quick to find a charger because the battery bar would drop quick, but it lasts and lasts on iOS lol. 

Probably Cash + in August/Sept and Freedom Flex in Dec or early Jan. I'll be back at 1/12 August, and since my 5 card December 2019 spree falls off in Dec, I'll be 4/24 after Dec 22 (even counting this Elan and assuming I get the Cash +). 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 14 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have an Android with a 5000mah battery, it can go 4 days.

I just installed a app that tells me when it's 80% charged and when it gets down to 33%.

Great article on cell phone charging/Battery life : https://www.androidauthority.com/maximize-battery-life-882395/

Sorry for the OT.

Message 15 of 24
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Congratulations 👏 on your approval, that is a great e offer!!

Message 16 of 24
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JNA1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@JNA1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Demented1 wrote:

Smiley Wink

Ain't skeered! 😂😂

Probably Cash + in August/Sept and Freedom Flex in Dec or early Jan. I'll be back at 1/12 August, and since my 5 card December 2019 spree falls off in Dec, I'll be 4/24 after Dec 22 (even counting this Elan and assuming I get the Cash +). 

Yeah I'm thinking Cash+ will be my next app and I also have Freedom Flex on my list for November. Assuming both of those are approved I'll be at 3/24 and I'm not sure what I want to do after that. 

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have an Android with a 5000mah battery, it can go 4 days.

I just installed a app that tells me when it's 80% charged and when it gets down to 33%.

Great article on cell phone charging/Battery life : https://www.androidauthority.com/maximize-battery-life-882395/

Sorry for the OT.

This was years ago before Android batteries got large enough for it not to matter but iOS warns at 20% while my Android phones normally did it between 5-10% so it was still more urgent than it is on iOS. I don't keep my phones long enough to worry about battery degradation so I just charge whenever although I do try to not charge to 100% or drop to 0% because those two things are particularly bad for the battery. 

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Man, I read your post quick and thought the card offer came with a $500 SUB, lol.

Congrats on the approval and enjoy that solid card!

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.