Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Year Mini App Spree!! Update Chase Hyatt Approved

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

From $200 secured to $300,000 unsecured in 3 years!!

AMAZING!!

Congrats, and enjoy your trip!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 31 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

Congrats Baller!!!!

IMG_1141.JPG

Haha thanks Saleen! 😆

Message 32 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

From $200 secured to $300,000 unsecured in 3 years!!

AMAZING!!

Congrats, and enjoy your trip!

Thank you very much! It's been quite the journey. From 14 baddies on all reports to totally clean and I couldn't have done it without the awesome folks here. I will be forever grateful that I found MF September 2013. It has literally been life changing!

Message 33 of 70
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Amazing job baller! That is quite a credit journey. Even though not everyone will reach 300, 000 in credit available, it sure does make ya want to reach for the stars. Smiley Happy

Congrats on all your success but perhaps more importantly, im sure you have helped many people with your story and advice through out the forum so a big Thanks!!. Hope you stick around for the long haul and hopeful when i hit two years here on MyFico, ill have a truely great success story to tell as well. Cheers Smiley Happy AVJ
Message 34 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Amazing job baller! That is quite a credit journey. Even though not everyone will reach 300, 000 in credit available, it sure does make ya want to reach for the stars. Smiley Happy

Congrats on all your success but perhaps more importantly, im sure you have helped many people with your story and advice through out the forum so a big Thanks!!. Hope you stick around for the long haul and hopeful when i hit two years here on MyFico, ill have a truely great success story to tell as well. Cheers Smiley Happy AVJ

Thanks so much AVJ. And that's exactly why I try to help all that I can. I have been there, done that. And I have learned so much here over the past 3 years. I just try to give back.Smiley Wink And you don't have to worry me going anywhere. In the words of The Spinners "I'll be Around"......  

Message 35 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

So 1st you get a WoW!!!!!

Then you get a.......

!!!!!!!!!!😃😃<___NOIIICE___>😃😃!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously congratulations on all this FICO success!!!!
Message 36 of 70
baller4life
Super Contributor

Thanks so much Milofico! 😊
Message 37 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats girl! I love my PayPal Credit! I have like 4 promotions going on lol. 

Message 38 of 70
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Baller!  Nice starting limit for PPC.  Love the hidden line and 0% financing and use it all the time

Message 39 of 70
dajewa1
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 40 of 70
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.