cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Year Mini App Spree!! Update Chase Hyatt Approved

Super Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Wow that is really great!! Don't worry about the Hyatt. They seem to make people wait on that one a bit longer than the others. I waited about a week and got a 24K SL so you never know!

 

Really trying to resist the Arrival+ app. Funny, your plans with the venture are almost identical to mine! I'm going to try and snag another venture next month I think and then combine with my current quicksilver Smiley Happy


I was hoping for at least $10k. So, I can combine and have $50k QS. A hidden card for individual util is always nice to have in your portfolio for times you want to take advantage of a bt offer with zero affect on util!. 😉

Message 21 of 70
Established Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


baller4life wrote:

mattmyFIC0 wrote:

Wow that is really great!! Don't worry about the Hyatt. They seem to make people wait on that one a bit longer than the others. I waited about a week and got a 24K SL so you never know!

 

Really trying to resist the Arrival+ app. Funny, your plans with the venture are almost identical to mine! I'm going to try and snag another venture next month I think and then combine with my current quicksilver Smiley Happy


I was hoping for at least $10k. So, I can combine and have $50k QS. A hidden card for individual util is always nice to have in your portfolio for times you want to take advantage of a bt offer with zero affect on util!. 😉


I've read bits and pieces about that. How does that work with the 50K cards and util?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 22 of 70
Super Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

Ok here's the deal. Any balance on a card with a limit of $50k+ is NOT figured into individual card util. It is added in overall util. But, you won't get the score ding for individual card util. Fico completely ignores it.
Message 23 of 70
Moderator

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

Wow... huge congrats, my friend!  You've been busy!  Smiley LOL

 

Those are some really (really!) nice additions... I'm actually thinking about adding a Venture around November or so myself (for the bonus and CL boost to existing QS). 

 

Your progress continues to be inspirational... thanks so much for your support to me and so many others on here, and for sharing your successes with us!

 

puppyboss.jpg

 

ballerwish.jpg

Message 24 of 70
Senior Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

A love to the the approval forum full of celebrations !!! Baller, you hit a home run with these approvals !!!! OUTSTANDING Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 70
Established Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


baller4life wrote:
Ok here's the deal. Any balance on a card with a limit of $50k+ is NOT figured into individual card util. It is added in overall util. But, you won't get the score ding for individual card util. Fico completely ignores it.

That's crazy but I'll take it! I've never had a card with a limit that high before. Working on it though Smiley Happy

 

Funny, before I found this forum I had never requested a CLI on any card EVER

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 26 of 70
Super Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


UncleB wrote:

Wow... huge congrats, my friend!  You've been busy!  Smiley LOL

 

Those are some really (really!) nice additions... I'm actually thinking about adding a Venture around November or so myself (for the bonus and CL boost to existing QS). 

 

Your progress continues to be inspirational... thanks so much for your support to me and so many others on here, and for sharing your successes with us!

 

puppyboss.jpg

 

ballerwish.jpg


LMAO!!!! Thanks so much UncleB! 😆

Message 27 of 70
Super Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


Mia25 wrote:

A love to the the approval forum full of celebrations !!! Baller, you hit a home run with these approvals !!!! OUTSTANDING Smiley Very Happy


Thanks Mia!! Now I just need Hyatt for the home run! 

Message 28 of 70
Senior Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!


baller4life wrote:

Mia25 wrote:

A love to the the approval forum full of celebrations !!! Baller, you hit a home run with these approvals !!!! OUTSTANDING Smiley Very Happy


Thanks Mia!! Now I just need Hyatt for the home run! 


......and then you will win the tournament Smiley Wink

Message 29 of 70
Senior Contributor

Re: End of Year Mini App Spree!!

Congrats Baller!!!!

 

IMG_1141.JPG

Message 30 of 70