Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Epic sigh, today will haunt me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Epic sigh, today will haunt me

@Anonymous wrote:

well, not a bad experience, just unplanned, kind of apped just on a whim (and a few beers) after ive been telling myself not to lol. Before i apped my TU was716, EQ692, EX 703. will wait to see what happens to my scores soon, TU went from 2 inquiries (that are about to go off in a cpl months) to 4, so not too bad, EQ took a big hit on inquiries, especially since asking for a CLI Citi did a HP. AOAA isnt very long, started my credit journey about 2 years ago and only had 1 card for a long time before getting a few more. At least all these cards can age and grow together. i got approved for Freedom Unlimited $2000, AmEx Delta Sky $1000, Barclay Apple Rewards $1000, and HSBC Gold (why? idk lol) not sure athe amount yet, they reviewed the application for a cpl days and i just received my approval email! and btw thank you on the congrats!!

Thanks for the update. So you were approved for 4 cards? How many apps did you do?

Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

exaclty, no AF! i dont want to have to pay for a card (at least not anytime soon).

Message 12 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley LOL i got approved for the 3 i wanted and was suppose to stop there, just got carried away with the lets now see what i can get approved for after that, and not everyone sent me and email and i didnt write down to keep track of them. i was after the Chase FU, AmEx Blue Delta Sky, and the Barclays Apple Rewards

Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Smiley LOL i got approved for the 3 i wanted and was suppose to stop there, just got carried away with the lets now see what i can get approved for after that, and not everyone sent me and email and i didnt write down to keep track of them. i was after the Chase FU, AmEx Blue Delta Sky, and the Barclays Apple Rewards

Ok. So, what’s your inquiry count on each bureau now?

Message 14 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

i did 7 all together, so not bad but i just got carried away a bit

Message 15 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don’t be hard on yourself. You’re on the low end of what some of us have done. I got double the inquiries you had my last time out. Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU 4, EX 10, EQ 8, which isnt that bad, there will be 3 coming off this year

Message 17 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

TU 4, EX 10, EQ 8, which isnt that bad, there will be 3 coming off this year

That’s all?!?!? 😁

Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know i know!! i freaked myself out for not that much, was being paranoid. i had in my head i just killed my scores haha. ive been trying to be very good, it was a lot to me lol

Message 19 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i know i know!! i freaked myself out for not that much, was being paranoid. i had in my head i just killed my scores haha. ive been trying to be very good, it was a lot to me lol

I think you can relax now and enjoy your approvals. You earned them. 😉

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.