Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evergreen CLI

tag
Beefy1212
Established Contributor

Evergreen CLI

Was bored and cruising though my credit accounts (I know dangerous!) yesterday and realized I hadn't requested a cli on my FNBO Evergreen ever, googled the number waited on hold  just long enough to refill my beverage and was asked to update my income, a few disclaimers and poof instant approval from 14k to 19k.  

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Evergreen CLI

Congrats @Beefy1212  on the increase... this is fast becoming a fave of mine!

Message 2 of 21
Beefy1212
Established Contributor

@805orbust wrote:

Thanks!

Not my favorite, but I like the card alot as well... I don't like the minium CB redemption, and the rewards page is kinda meh, aren't they all though? The IOS app could be better (no Face ID support), but I like the fico 9 score and the pretty intuitive flow to the app.
Other postives it is a visa, and my cards are very MC heavy so gives me some options as far as I can tell though they are great CS wise and never had a billing issue or other mistake by them, that was a pretty hefty jump on a card I barely use, simply because I said I wanted a cli.   

I use the card as my backup 2% card, and for large purchases I know some on here might scoff at a 14k "big purchase" card but I am a pretty simple living person and at 14, now 19k I feel secure I can walk into just about anywhere I shop and not worry about will it fit on a card.

Message 3 of 21
Stealth-1
Established Contributor

Congrats on the nice CLI...a great way to start off a Friday! 👍

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything."
Message 4 of 21
805orbust
Valued Contributor

@Beefy1212 agreed on all counts.

Message 5 of 21
Anonymalous
Valued Contributor

@Beefy1212 wrote:

@805orbust wrote:

Thanks!

Not my favorite, but I like the card alot as well... I don't like the minium CB redemption, and the rewards page is kinda meh, aren't they all though? The IOS app could be better (no Face ID support), but I like the fico 9 score and the pretty intuitive flow to the app.
Other postives it is a visa, and my cards are very MC heavy so gives me some options as far as I can tell though they are great CS wise and never had a billing issue or other mistake by them, that was a pretty hefty jump on a card I barely use, simply because I said I wanted a cli.   

I use the card as my backup 2% card, and for large purchases I know some on here might scoff at a 14k "big purchase" card but I am a pretty simple living person and at 14, now 19k I feel secure I can walk into just about anywhere I shop and not worry about will it fit on a card.

Congrats! Your limit is more than twice mine, so I consider it fairly impressive.

I'd prefer not to have the minimum redemption, but since it's my everything else card, it's not that hard to hit 2,500 points. I don't mind the rewards page. Sure there are no travel partners or any higher value redemptions like that, but it allows me to redeem for statement credit, check, or ACH transfer to any of my bank accounts. Which covers all the cashback bases I care about.

It's a very barebones card. I don't see any offers, and the network benefits are basically nil (I think roadside assistance is the only one left after the trim at the start of the year). But it's 2%, which is very nice.

They do seem a bit fraud sensitive. I've had my online account locked, and had issues with verification, which I haven't had with other FIs. But their CSRs seem reasonable.

Message 6 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Beefy1212 wrote:

@805orbust wrote:

Thanks!

Congrats on your FNBO Evergreen CLI!

I have made several big ticket purchases with both business and personal FNBO cards,

even over the web .. several purchases in a day, never have been declined.

I find the CSR's to be very knowledgeable  ...

Talked with one CSR yesterday for about 30-40 minutes,

She gave me a lot of very detailed infoHeart ...on how FNBO inner workings go.Smiley Happy

While She was not allowed to answer some questions directly, She gave Her "opinion"Smiley Very HappyHeart

I got a small "CLI"  on one of my cards the other day.

I believe it is the largest privately held bank.  ...(and may be a hair older then @Anonymous ?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_National_Bank_of_Omaha

Message 7 of 21
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 8 of 21
Conceptual23
Frequent Contributor

Very nice.  Congrats on the increase.

Starting FICO 8s | 06/2018: EX 601 ✦ EQ 605 ✦ TU 590
Current FICO 8s | 9/2022: EX 732 ✦ EQ 739✦ TU 743
2023 Goal Score: 760+

Business Cards:

Message 9 of 21
firefox100
Valued Contributor

That is very nice credit increase congratulations, enjoy it have fun.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.